Tunisian football team

Surely they are allowed at least water? They cant possibly play football without hydration

Ha, I skim read the headline earlier and I thought it meant they were faking the injury so the players could break fast up the field to try and score...

Stupid me.

Surely they are allowed at least water? They cant possibly play football without hydration
No, nothing at all.

Friend of mine is Muslim and he has passed out at the 5-a-side twice due to lack of food or water

I cant even begin to think how difficult it must be. I work in recruitment and cant even do it and i sit at a desk most days.

Big Bougherra used to do it playin with us. Hakeem Olajuan played his best basketball during ramadan.

I was over in Azerbaijan last year for the NI game during their ramadam. Thought it was going to be really strict but couldnt believe that they were eating and drinking away just as normal

Frank Ribery is Muslim and once tried to get Bayern to suspend one of his own team mates for getting champagne in his mouth after a trophy celebration.

Coll story bro I know but just shows you the intensities religions can come too.

That or... Ribery was just being a banger.

I remember being in Dubai a few years back, in the food court in the Dubai mall it was mainly westerners that were eating in there, went for a hit and a miss and the floor was littered with McDonald’s burger boxes.

No, nothing at all.

Friend of mine is Muslim and he has passed out at the 5-a-side twice due to lack of food or water
Boogie had dispensation from the imam to eat and drink when we had games, he had to say extra prayers and make a donation to children’s charities.

Slightly off kilter but laughed at the quote in Petet Kay's Car Share
After works Christmas night out.
"Can you run her home as she can't get a taxi"
"No problem it's because of Ramadan"

Frank Ribery is Muslim and once tried to get Bayern to suspend one of his own team mates for getting champagne in his mouth after a trophy celebration.

Coll story bro I know but just shows you the intensities religions can come too.

That or... Ribery was just being a banger.

Yep, the same frank ribery who had a court case for using underage prostitutes.

Some double standards eh?

Thrown out of court but no smoke with out fire and all that. Pretty sure the reason being was that there was no way he could've known she was underage.

Bet he didn't ask though.

Back