Underdog victories against them.

PunkScott

Hard to believe it was only last year we were meant to get hammered but we outplayed them on our way to a memorable penalty kick victory.

2012 they were meant to win the league at Ibrox and we were 3-0 and cruising until the last 10 minutes.

I can't imagine many saw the 5-1 game coming in O'Neils first season.

Are there other games we were expected to lose and turned the tide?

The Ugo game
Many during the NIAR era when we had a few injuries.
The Konterman game

The 1970 League Cup Final. 16yr old DJ.
The 2011 League Cup Final. Jelavic winner.

1966 - Scottish Cup Final
1970 - League Cup Final
1984 - League Cup Final
2002 -League Cup SF
2016 - Scottish Cup SF

Maybe a minor one but I remember we were injury ravaged, playing shite and generally not confident but pumped them 2-1 in 2014 I think. Miller double. We started with a back 4 of Smith Papac Weir Little :eek:

The 10 men semi final under Smith (twice)!

The 1997 1-0 win where Dibble played is another perhaps. We were down to the bare bones.

The Vignal Novo game,and the 4-2 game at the piggery,they where holding up signs 'we can't believe you signed Kenny' then he went and scored twice
GIFRUY Timmy

The 2-1 victory at the scumhut in 1980.

Pumping them 3-0 at Ibrox a few days after that Chesterfield debacle.

The Jelavic cup final.

We were written off before a ball was kicked.

Maybe a minor one but I remember we were injury ravaged, playing shite and generally not confident but pumped them 2-1 in 2014 I think. Miller double. We started with a back 4 of Smith Papac Weir Little :eek:

The 10 men semi final under Smith (twice)!

The 1997 1-0 win where Dibble played is another perhaps. We were down to the bare bones.
Oct 2009 it was. Don't think we pumped anyone in 2014

Aug 1988 I think they were favourites

Still get goosebumps thinking about their penalty sailing over the bar in the semi final. Thought that was us back.

Pity we haven't kicked on.

Back