Waiting List 22/23

Just had phone call to offer us season tickets in family section - wee man is a ST holder already, but husband had signed him up to waiting list last season (instead of putting daughters details!).

They offered 4 STs in Family Section, but would need to move 2 x current ST seats in Copland Rear in order to do so. No way around it due to the space on Waiting List being in his name and him already having a season ticket! Not hopeful we’ll get another offer tbh (5 more of us signed up to MyGers and on waiting list), but have turned it down as don’t want to move from current seats! Bloody frustrating!

Just had phone call to offer us season tickets in family section - wee man is a ST holder already, but husband had signed him up to waiting list last season (instead of putting daughters details!).

They offered 4 STs in Family Section, but would need to move 2 x current ST seats in Copland Rear in order to do so. No way around it due to the space on Waiting List being in his name and him already having a season ticket! Not hopeful we’ll get another offer tbh (5 more of us signed up to MyGers and on waiting list), but have turned it down as don’t want to move from current seats! Bloody frustrating!
I would have moved, phone them back and asj to reconsider.

If the 4 ST's are together in the family stand you get all the games and get a priority transfer when they are older.

Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear are the same seats

I would have moved, phone them back and asj to reconsider.

If the 4 ST's are together in the family stand you get all the games and get a priority transfer when they are older.

Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear are the same seats
Problem is, it would mean moving my mum who is the other season ticket holder. Otherwise we would have done so.

Problem is, it would mean moving my mum who is the other season ticket holder. Otherwise we would have done so.
Wouldn't she be happy to move so you could all be together?

Either way, I guess the seats offered have probably gone elsewhere now.:(

I was hoping for a nice problem myself today like that pal..

Email i received at 9.02 this morning..

Great email.. wrong club.. haha..

:)

289986010_626546542344623_4619035389301263509_n.jpg
Some folk on here desperately refreshing emails for a gers ST and big Daniel sitting smug in possession of 2 tickets to griffindor vs slytherin.

Looks like it’s a phone call over the emails. Will need to keep the phone on

I don't think I've had that many emails in my lifetime, never mind sitting 'unread'.:)

My OCD kicks in if I have more than 1 'unread' - couldn't cope with that at all.:eek:
I am actually the same but by the time I was actually old enough to receive important emails the damage had been done.
As much as there is OCD, I can't sit down and open 39k emails manually. I have other things in my life (believe it or not)
I don't want to delete them all either as some will have information I need to refer back to in the future.

I am actually the same but by the time I was actually old enough to receive important emails the damage had been done.
As much as there is OCD, I can't sit down and open 39k emails manually. I have other things in my life (believe it or not)
I don't want to delete them all either as some will have information I need to refer back to in the future.
Ha ha, I'd just bin the lot of them. How you gonna find the one you 'need' in amongst those 39k emails?

How many Mygers points do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Ill survive mate..

Considering half the members on the forum have there names in there usernames i dread to think what your like with the PM feature telling them to do the same..

Fook me..........

He's right though. Just name and location there and its easy to find you on Facebook 'Racky', for example, with your photo of the kids and then link what you say on here to anyone who knows you from Facebook.

Not suggesting you'd say anything 'intemperate' on here but, in the event you did, it could be passed to your employer, for example. Not worth the risk IMHO.

Select all. Mark as unread.

He's right though. Just name and location there and its easy to find you on Facebook 'Racky', for example, with your photo of the kids and then link what you say on here to anyone who knows you from Facebook.

Not suggesting you'd say anything 'intemperate' on here but, in the event you did, it could be passed to your employer, for example. Not worth the risk IMHO.
My employers check my facebook due to nature of my job..

Dont worry about it mate..

Im not..

IMO, today, Monday 27th seems a tad optimistic for those waiting to see if single-ticket merry-go-round begins in earnest. I was offered a new seat last Thursday and given 7 days to reply and confirm, so I suspect that process is still continuing for the early part of this week for many others in a similar situation. Naturally, I confirmed immediately to speed up the overall process. Others may wish to take more time to deliberate over their options, so the process is very much alive and likely to continue all of this week.

I did that but unfortunately it still shows the 39k on the notification icon. That is on iPhone if that makes any difference.
The Unroll me app will help get rid of a lot of the mailing lists and actual Junk. Then you can just sort the ones you need manually. I did this and it took me about 2 hours to go through 50k. Best thing I’ve ever done cleaning out my inbox.

So what’s the deal here? I can access the map and add a seat but at checkout it says I need to have a 2022-2023 ST requirement.

You need to have an email offering you one before you can pick one. But it does look promising the amount of areas with seats available.

Back