Waiting List 22/23

Seriously now is it just me or does this sale method make no sense..

At what point do the TO decide right its time to send email to next category level because thats in essence how this method would have to work right..

Are emails in TO hours or automated on movement of ticket sales regardless of time..

Looks like its a random email and a free for all dont it..

Im not banking on owt having seen the method in all honesty..
The email someone got from the Ticket Centre earlier in the thread confirmed the process will take some weeks.

Hypothetical example:

emails today for those on the waiting list with 800 points and above - 2 days to accept.

In 2 days time emails to those on 700 points and above - 2 days to accept.

And on …

And on..

Until all seats are gone. I’m guessing.

Wow on sections available. I really wish they had a better/more automated seat transfer system. Every stand in Copland available yet they could not transfer me there and now available for new season ticket applicants.

Surely they could send out seat transfers in mass, give everyone a day to go and grab a seat move and then move into the next group rather than doing it manually.

The email someone got from the Ticket Centre earlier in the thread confirmed the process will take some weeks.

Hypothetical example:

emails today for those on the waiting list with 800 points and above - 2 days to accept.

And on …

And on..

Until all seats are gone.
Yea your on with my random email and free for all way of thinking also..

:)

Hypothetical example:

And on …

And on..

Unless theres a closure period to points then with this method the top end tiers will get a solid run constantly at taking days to pick up..

I know the map would give us a selection of ground but i honestly think id have prefered a club email with a seat offer anywhere in ground me..

This way seats would have had to have been bounced from higher end down.. like i said as it stands it looks like higher end get a solid pop constantly as points drop down to me unless closure brackets are in place..

Looks like itll be hard work to pick up if on lower points to me..

Last edited:
Wow on sections available. I really wish they had a better/more automated seat transfer system. Every stand in Copland available yet they could not transfer me there and now available for new season ticket applicants.

Surely they could send out seat transfers in mass, give everyone a day to go and grab a seat move and then move into the next group rather than doing it manually.
I know

I asked to move anywhere besides the club deck. No email.

I think next season I will cancel my ticket and re-join the waiting list I have about 900 points so should be top of the list.

Wouldnt surprise me if they didn't even over me one.

In order to purchase Season Ticket - 2022/23, Customer Number xxxxxxxxx must have previously purchased or been allocated 2022/23 ST requirement. To proceed please purchase 2022/23 ST requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

What does this actually mean?

In order to purchase Season Ticket - 2022/23, Customer Number xxxxxxxxx must have previously purchased or been allocated 2022/23 ST requirement. To proceed please purchase 2022/23 ST requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

If your on waiting list with enough points you’ll have received a email to buy and in your purchase history there will be 2022/23 season ticket requirement which allows the purchase to go through, people without this in there purchase history but with the ticket in there basket will not be able to purchase but it will stop others with the requirements from being to able buy it therefor slowing down the process for everyone

If your on waiting list with enough points you’ll have received a email to buy and in your purchase history there will be 2022/23 season ticket requirement which allows the purchase to go through, people without this in there purchase history but with the ticket in there basket will not be able to purchase but it will stop others with the requirements from being to able buy it therefor slowing down the process for everyone

Ahh that makes sense. Seen I was able to mess around on the stands and dove in 2 footed trying to get one :D

Hypothetical example:

And on …

And on..

Aye, this process will take weeks as it has in similar situations. Mental that folk are going on as if today was their one and only chance.

Not completely sure im guessing that it means until they send an email inviting you to proceed then you cant purchase, so empty your basket as you ain't getting sweet.

You dont have enough points or they have t updated the system to enable you to have the requirement to purchase.

I wonder if there will be a deadline to purchase or if once you get the email you can wait it out till they’re all gone. I’d rather there was a deadline to ensure those who actually want to buy are forced to act, allowing those of us further down the chance at available seats.

Had look there on the seat map seems you can only select the area and when add to basket it comes up with the seat

Different how I was able to purchase one last year where I select the area and see what seats were available within even before the email seat offer

Has anyone had the email seat offer through and been able to do what I could do last season?

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a deadline to purchase or if once you get the email you can wait it out till they’re all gone. I’d rather there was a deadline to ensure those who actually want to buy are forced to act, allowing those of us further down the chance at available seats.

Once you get the offer it's 3 days what people have said based on previous years iirc.

Aye, this process will take weeks as it has in similar situations. Mental that folk are going on as if today was their one and only chance.
Quite a poor process pal..

Dont care whose on what points you should be given a chance to pull the trigger from top down and if not off you pop.. opportunity to the next man..

Would mean people get weeks to grow a set with this method of said amount and above constantly..

Dont get me wrong i totally think this is the way its going myself as i stated prior with random email and free for all..

There surely has to be a points closure bracket between days/offers or like i said method is quite poor..

Last edited:
Had look there on the seat map seems you can only select the area and when add to basket it comes up with the seat

Different how I was able to purchase one last year where I select the area and see what seats were available within even before the email seat offer

Has anyone had the email seat offer through and been able to do what I could do last season?
My sister was SE5 and would get regularly moved from her seat for the European games-this was her experience when going to select a new seat for each game. She could only see the sections available and when she got the email to login and purchase only then was she able to see individual seats within a section.

People without an email will be logging in and selecting a section and then adding a seat to their basket, they will panic as they will think it’s a lottery of what seat you will be allocated.

Best advice as previously stated is to wait for the email as keeping seats you cannot purchase in your basket will slow everything down.

My sister was SE5 and would get regularly moved from her seat for the European games-this was her experience when going to select a new seat for each game. She could only see the sections available and when she got the email to login and purchase only then was she able to see individual seats within a section.

People without an email will be logging in and selecting a section and then adding a seat to their basket, they will panic as they will think it’s a lottery of what seat you will be allocated.

Best advice as previously stated is to wait for the email as keeping seats you cannot purchase in your basket will slow everything down.
Cheers maybe because the sale process just started you just get the area? - I know what you are saying about the Euro games might different process, we have complex ticketing system!

Last year before I joined the waiting list while it was ongoing and I got see what seats were in the area I looked at which made my decision to join possibly worthwhile - 2 days later I got the email seat and went back the 2 seats I looked at one had gone the other was still there so took it

Last edited:
Cheers maybe because the sale process just started you just get the area? - I know what you are saying about the Euro games might different process, we have complex ticketing system!

Last year before I joined the waiting list while it was ongoing and I got see what seats were in the area I looked at which made my decision to join possibly worthwhile - 2 days later I got the email seat and went back the 2 seats i looked at one had done the other was still there s took it
Yeah fair one mate, I was also expecting to see the available individual seats as the small red dots on the screen but the interactive map is only showing sections atm. As exciting as it is I’m wishing I’d of just renewed!!!

With lets say just how "dodgy" our website is I wouldn't be surprised if I was able to buy one right now :D
I've tried mate nae luck.:)
What does strike me though is why are so many people having to guess and speculate.
Wheres the customer service, a wee statement giving all the details on the process and the next steps on the club website would be good.Thats all that's needed.It should have been put on as the renewals started to come to a close.
The amount of people tuned into a 9am kickoff, me included, for sales was amazing.
There seems to be a real lack of initiative,communication, direction and investment in the ticket office.

What does strike me though is why are so many people having to guess and speculate.
Wheres the customer service, a wee statement giving all the details on the process and the next steps on the club website would be good.Thats all that's needed.It should have been put on as the renewals started to come to a close.
The amount of people tuned into a 9am kickoff, me included, for sales was amazing.
There seems to be a real lack of initiative,communication, direction and investment in the ticket office.
The biggest problem here is peoples patience, youve been notified that if you’re eligible for a ticket youll get an email, if youre not you wont. Seems pretty straight forward

thing with this as well is that it’ll be anyone just browsing the site and adding to basket without even being on the waiting list. Oh well, look forward to some more developments tomorrow…

thing with this as well is that it’ll be anyone just browsing the site and adding to basket without even being on the waiting list. Oh well, look forward to some more developments tomorrow…
Can’t put anything in your basket without being logged in as far as I can see so, if that’s happening, it‘s folk with a Rangers Number that are doing it.

Last edited:

That's far too simple and would actually involve a bit of planning ahead of time. We wouldn't want that would? :D

To be fair they said a few weeks ago that those successful on the waiting list would be contacted by email.

Anyone know if when ur on the waiting list u have to join it again every year? I joined last year and this year i cant checkout 22/23 waiting list. Last seasons waiting list still on account, guessing thats why i cant add it?!

Anyone know if when ur on the waiting list u have to join it again every year? I joined last year and this year i cant checkout 22/23 waiting list. Last seasons waiting list still on account, guessing thats why i cant add it?!
If you joined last year and never got one your still on the waiting list this year. Myself and a few others are in the same position. I emailed the TO and they confirmed those carried over from last year where already on this years list unless they asked to be removed.

If you joined last year and never got one your still on the waiting list this year. Myself and a few others are in the same position. I emailed the TO and they confirmed those carried over from last year where already on this years list unless they asked to be removed.
Yep. Same here

291 and no email, same as everyone else. I was on 531 a few days ago and 514 a few days before that, no idea how that happened. Patience but hopeful

I guess the MyGers points going to last 3 years only benefits folk on the waiting list that only joined 3 years ago and are losing nothing from years 4 and 5. A bit harsh on the folk losing but i guess it will all be relevant as most of the folk with similar points to them will also have lost points.

Maybe my sons 130 points wont be as far away from a single offer as I might have thought though!

I guess the MyGers points going to last 3 years only benefits folk on the waiting list that only joined 3 years ago and are losing nothing from years 4 and 5. A bit harsh on the folk losing but i guess it will all be relevant as most of the folk with similar points to them will also have lost points.

Maybe my sons 130 points wont be as far away from a single offer as I might have thought though!
I'm 196 and hoping for a single seat.

I think me and your son's points could be enough.
196 for me was almost every home game last year and an online programme order. My logic is I think most folk on much higher points will already be ST holders.
I doubt people would spend much more than 1 or 2 seasons buying individual tickets before thinking, I'll just get a season ticket.

196 for me was almost every home game last year and an online programme order. My logic is I think most folk on much higher points will already be ST holders.
I doubt people would spend much more than 1 or 2 seasons buying individual tickets before thinking, I'll just get a season ticket.
Yeah. Plus many will be looking for 2 seats together rather than a single seat anywhere, including restricted view

The people on higher point will be people who have had season tickets previously. If they go down to 3 years though then that will remove most of these people. I think the points are currently 4 years.

Had an offer of 2 tickets in my basket last night.
These have now disappeared
Log out and log back in. With my mate, they kept appearing and disappearing then reappearing in the basket of someone in his friends and family list until they were in his and he bought them. Id also await the email. Are they 2 together? If so, what stand and points?

Back