Was in my local Tesco’s there

DuntocherBear

Official Ticketer
I was just in my local Tesco’s there, a right old rhabid was talking with 2 of the workers from the shop at the tills about the title this year. He was adamant that it should be awarded the ceptic, the workers response was fantastic, he calmly said , “ its quite easy really, all we need to do is go back to the last celtic Rangers game and award it to the team that won.” Well, the old c@&t’s teeth just about came out , foaming at the mouth, nicely played young man. I made sure to give him a nod of approval

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

I was just in my local Tesco’s there, a right old rhabid was talking with 2 of the workers from the shop at the tills about the title this year. He was adamant that it should be awarded the ceptic, the workers response was fantastic, he calmly said , “ its quite easy really, all we need to do is go back to the last celtic Rangers game and award it to the team that won.” Well, the old c@&t’s teeth just about came out , foaming at the mouth, nicely played young man. I made sure to give him a nod of approval
It's the sensible decision

Did they have any toilet rolls left ?

To be fair after 6 weeks without football this will be a 27 pager in minutes

A Rangers fan and Celtc fan in differing opinion/bants shocker. Surprised this is not headline news tbh.

Was it Tesco in bellshill that had hired a band for opening they had actually hired the bellshilll imperial flute band :D

Staunch

Yeah hired the Imperial and Salvation Army band for grand opening funnily enough only one got to play but both got paid so basically a donation for the IFB
Was it Tesco in bellshill that had hired a band for opening they had actually hired the bellshilll imperial flute band :D

Staunch

It's going to be a dark few months on here without any footy on. May i suggest admin shut the site down for awhile and take a holiday. 1

Back