Watched the 2-1 game again

usbear

Makes the drastic loss in confidence and form towards the shut down even more puzzling.....and once again highlighted Clancy’s disgusting effort!

The midfield was compact and positioning / work rate was superb....

I hardly ever re-watch games but I’m starting to miss football now :(

Anyway hope all you bears stay safe and healthy till this passes.....

It really is horrible to think back to how brilliant we had been playing then compared to the shitshow after the break, utterly demoralising.

Bigger issues in the world now though and could be some time before we see football again.

Makes the drastic loss in confidence and form towards the shut down even more puzzling.....and once again highlighted Clancy’s disgusting effort!

The midfield was compact and positioning / work rate was superb....

I hardly ever re-watch games but I’m starting to miss football now :(

Anyway hope all you bears stay safe and healthy till this passes.....
Full game was on youtube but has been taken down wonder why ? Clancy's blatant cheating.

It really is horrible to think back to how brilliant we had been playing then compared to the shitshow after the break, utterly demoralising.

Bigger issues in the world now though and could be some time before we see football again.
Very true mate

To a man we were brilliant. Davis went from looking like the best footballer in the country to looking like he'd struggle playing Sunday league in a matter of weeks.

Back