We absolutely should win the league this year.

Not getting ahead of myself but barring a catastrophe i don't see how we lose the league this season.

I'll hold the excitement back until after we win the new years game, but right now I just don't see how we're gonna lose. We have been average and not gotten out of first gear and they still didn't worry us at all
Third choice keeper.
third choice left back
Unfit barisic
Morelos and kent way off form

Still a comfortable win

Losing out to that squad and a manager who'd spent all of 5 mins coaching in Europe would be a horrendous stain on the clubs history.

It will be far harder to win the league this year. Can’t see them losing many points against the others aside from us so our consistency will be the key issue. A great win today for us. Puts a shine on the end of the summer holidays as can be a bit depressing otherwise.

Thought we were played through easily at times today but that’s just football I suppose. Will be a sore one for them so all good.

It will be far harder to win the league this year. Can’t see them losing many points against the others aside from us so our consistency will be the key issue. A great win today for us. Puts a shine on the end of the summer holidays as can be a bit depressing otherwise.

Thought we were played through easily at times today but that’s just football I suppose. Will be a sore one for them so all good.

I see them dropping points in tough away games after Europe. They cannot play that high intensity style of football twice a week with the same players...especially when guys like Turnbull or Rogic can't play 90 minutes in general.

I see them dropping points in tough away games after Europe. They cannot play that high intensity style of football twice a week with the same players...especially when guys like Turnbull or Rogic can't play 90 minutes in general.
Hope so mate, but it will be no different for us. Think it will be very tight this year. We have started sluggishly right enough but hopefully be up to speed again soon.

Yeah agreed. We have significantly more quality.

Im interested to see.how their style gets on against Hibs and aberdeen etc but they have a very flawed system and we have a much much stronger squada.

Back