We are nearly there.

BluebellsPuertoDelCarmen

Long journey. Are we there yet...? No, we can improve, but nearly there.

Dominated. Bossed the game for 80% of it. Lots of talking points but their keeper did also have an outstanding game. Goram did it loads of times. It happens.

They will use this to say no matter what we do we can’t topple them.

We will use this to believe that we can, in days to come. And we will. It’s only a matter of time, despite how much it hurts to keep having to wait.

WATP

The team is lacking that cutting edge as is the dugout.
All said and done if the ref and officials stop being cheating c*nts we have the Bollinger opened tonight.

We need to go into the winter break top of the league. That’s the short term goal right now.

They need to drop minimum 5 points for that to happen due to their extra game, while we have to win every game including at the Piggery.

Not going to happen.

The team is lacking that cutting edge as is the dugout.
All said and done if the ref and officials stop being cheating c*nts we have the Bollinger opened tonight.
Mate. To be fair, Morelos doesn’t lack a cutting edge. We have seen that, we know that.

Today was a weird day when nothing would go in. And their freaker had a great game. But I kinda know what you mean. Versus Sheep a third would have killed the game. It don’t happen and then blah bahh bahh.

Mate. To be fair, Morelos doesn’t lack a cutting edge. We have seen that, we know that.

Today was a weird day when nothing would go in. And their freaker had a great game. But I kinda know what you mean. Versus Sheep a third would have killed the game. It don’t happen and then blah bahh bahh.
Morelos isn't the issue mate - I say that even after the penalty he should not have taken.
Plenty opportunities today for a runner to stick it in the net after Morelos conjured up a chance and no one was near.
My opinion on the dugout will remain until logic comes into play, they make subs too late and when they do make a sub it's bizarre. No Stewart on Wednesday or today is just strange.

Dominated. Bossed the game for 80% of it. Lots of talking points but their keeper did also have an outstanding game. Goram did it loads of times. It happens.

We will use this to believe that we can, in days to come. And we will. It’s only a matter of time, despite how much it hurts to keep having to wait.

WATP
We are nearly there but we are running out of time.

I disagree, we are getting there however I think it may take us longer to win the league. We may have to accept they will win 9, 10 and maybe even 11 in a row by the time we’ve fully recovered and got this loser mentality out of our system.

I disagree, we are getting there however I think it may take us longer to win the league. We may have to accept they will win 9, 10 and maybe even 11 in a row by the time we’ve fully recovered and got this loser mentality out of our system.
We can’t just accept that, we are not far away!!

WATP

Not quite.

We'll need to qualify for the Europa last 32, beat the scum at their shithole and win 55 whilst qualifying for the Champions League for us to truly be "there".

And a merry fkn Christmas to you too! :p

I can’t see us changing formation to suit any particular player but I really think Aribo needs to sit tucked in behind Morelos. He’s got so much more to offer. Badly need a quality right forward too, and less squad fillers. It has to be quality from now on.

Think we could strengthen in January? If I could I’d add another winger not convinced by Ojo or Barker
I think we have a winger who could make a difference in the squad at the moment . He was a stupid idiot and got himself injured . Jordan Jones has the ability if he screws the nut .
Always caused the vermin bother when he played with Kilmarnock .

The worry is that King was implying at the AGM that spending on players is likely to decrease starting January.

I know the circumstances we‘ve faced over the last decade but it’s worrying that even after spending not far off £20,000,000 in transfers over the last 18 months that we are nearly there and not actually there.

Back