We can improve

They were at their best there, we were about 60% of our capability!
We've had a bad start to the season apparently (to a degree I agree).

Yet we go into the first international break 3 points clear, in the Europa group stages for the 4th season running, and in the quarters of the league Cup.

The scary thing is this is us after a bad start - we have many gears yet to go and this international break is coming at a perfect time!

Mcgregor in goals.

Barisic fitter and sharper.

Patterson or Tav at RB.

Jack fit and playing.

Kent fitter and in better form.

We have many many levels to go up and if that’s them at their best there is only one winner.

That was what I was thinking second half. They were flying and we've been really poor this season. If we were close to 100% we would have put 3 or 4 past them today.

We can move on from the “poor start” with the first OF and Europa qualification in the bag.

Not looking so bad now.

Despite the CL farago and the defeat to Dundee Utd and the COVID issues we have come through this week with an OF win and EL qualification.

If we can re-group we have much more to come.

We can improve and its absolutely imperative that we build on this now after a bit of a ropey start to the season

Undoubtedly. That was them at their best but we know we have several levels to go up. The Japanese guy admittedly looks good but the rest of them are pretty average at best. We are The People!

There will never be a time that we can’t improve.

What’s most important is that we all keep the head when we next drop points.

Easy.

Didn’t get out of first gear and it’s a worry, as when we do we will demolish teams.
I don’t think they are our competition this season

Back