We can still win a domestic double.

Didn't we win 2 vs them last season?

We won one high pressure ga e against them imo. The one at the end of the season was a dead rubber let's be honest. I get the whole it's against them etc etc but it meant nothing in the grand scheme of things.

We then proceeded to bottle the Killie game straight after it.

I can't see us winning anything unfortunately as we just aren't able to produce when it really matters. Plus the luck they carry is off the scale.

I think it's another treble for them sadly as if we can't stop them there's no chance of anyone else doing it.

until we beat them we will always have the mindset that they are unbeatable. and today we played well but could not do it. and until we do I can not see us winning anything.

I can't see us winning anything unfortunately as we just aren't able to produce when it really matters. Plus the luck they carry is off the scale.

I think it's another treble for them sadly as if we can't stop them there's no chance of anyone else doing it.
This. They'll probably march to another treble while we all console ourselves that we're getting closer.

Yes, we could win League, SC and EL.

The Green Party could also win the GE and Greta Thunberg could be the next CEO of Shell. They are all pretty unlikely.

As for the “gap”, look at it this way. Those who say it doesn’t exist need to remember that they were particularly poor today. They are not normally that bad. Yet we still lost, despite playing reasonably well. All that would suggest there is still a gap, similar to when many on here got all giddy at Murty getting a draw at the piggery as being proof that we were almost at their level. Denying that a gap still exists is to deny all the evidence of today’s match and result.

What did we go on to win last season? It didn’t matter for much when we blew it straight away at killie the following game

It mattered at the time, which is the entire point of your post.

It’s not like the players can go to Mystic Meg and take the pressure off themselves because they found out they end up losing the league anyway. They won a big game that mattered.

The truth is that we’ve won big games that mattered, but we haven’t done it enough.

Yes, we could win League, SC and EL.

The Green Party could also win the GE and Greta Thunberg could be the next CEO of Shell. They are all pretty unlikely.

As for the “gap”, look at it this way. Those who say it doesn’t exist need to remember that they were particularly poor today. They are not normally that bad. Yet we still lost, despite playing reasonably well. All that would suggest there is still a gap, similar to when many on here got all giddy at Murty getting a draw at the piggery as being proof that we were almost at their level. Denying that a gap still exists is to deny all the evidence of today’s match and result.
Spot on they have a team full of winner we have a team full of nearly men

Back