We have a squad that accepts 2nd best

FifeGer_2000

Tonight is surely proof to everyone that the number 1 problem we have is a collective weak mentality running through the team. There isn’t one player who knows how to step up in a title race when the pressure is on. The last one firm was an indication of what was to come as an opportunity was presented at home to go top of the league against them lot who aren’t exactly great and they bottled it. We easily need 5+ new players in the summer to sort this mess out.

Tonight is surely proof to everyone that the number 1 problem we have is a collective weak mentality running through the team. There isn’t one player who knows how to step up in a title race when the pressure is on. The last one firm was an indication of what was to come as an opportunity was presented at home to go top of the league against them lot who aren’t exactly great and they bottled it. We easily need 5+ new players in the summer to sort this mess out.
Only 5? more like 15.

Wait and see, as soon as we are mathematically out of the title race they’ll hit a purple patch again. I can’t get my head round it, we had a treble to play for, the players body language should show excitement and hunger because they want to burst their arse to be part of history, but they look like they’d rather just chuck it and play out some meaningless games. It’s not just one or two either, it’s an entire team, it’s baffling.

Wait and see, as soon as we are mathematically out of the title race they’ll hit a purple patch again. I can’t get my head round it, we had a treble to play for, the players body language should show excitement and hunger because they want to burst their arse to be part of history, but they look like they’d rather just chuck it and play out some meaningless games. It’s not just one or two either, it’s an entire team, it’s baffling.
This is exactly my point, we hit 5 past Dundee earlier in the season with a similar squad when it looked like we were already trailing in the league, But right now because we are in a position where it’s in the balance no one wants to step up.

We have an automatic symptom of playing back the way or lumping it forward to no one. Then shiting the bed when a ball is played behind us.
It's easy for limited teams to play against.

Back