We truly are the people

robandmundt

2l91pxy.png

Just went onto the site there out of curiosity. There were 6 seats available in the Broomloan. Within one minute those last 6 had gone. Phenomenal

Outstanding.
Time for the board and the management to deliver what we deserve after the last few dreadful seasons we've suffered.

Absolutely extraordinary given what the club had been through over the last few years, though not surprising - if anyone had any doubts regarding the size of our huge fan base, these would have been discarded after Manchester.

That is why we are

Glasgow Rangers

Worlds most successful club

We are slowly taking our city back

We welcome the chase
Ya smelly FENNIAN bastards

Bump them out and we will fill it........no way was the cry (It’s a money decision was my shout)
I stand corrected we’ve made the money and more, well done Grampasmurf (refuse to call him papa)
Well done all ST holders.

Unbelievable the loyalty and dedication of all the bears and undeniably the best supporters on the planet.
After the trials and tribulations of recent times they have followed and stood by our great club both finacially and physically and each and everyone should be proud.
Well done to all the people.

It alway's has been and alway's will be the sentence that shuts them up and has them fuming WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

It feels like there is something special developing this season. With the unprecedented demand for season tickets, a very high profile manager, the board growing some balls. Let's hope the team can match the feel good factor on the pitch

fill in the corners, give us safe standing, beam back to Asda and the Albion....cos we aint got enough seats.

Proud day for the club and fans.

Remarkable.

How many years of selling out the STs before the club will think of maybe trying to improve capacity?

It's gonnae cost money tae increase the capacity.

Money we need for players on the park.

Slightly off thread but when you look at who's been touted for the st midden job . It's starting to look like the Souness era all over again . Lots of interest in Scottish football . Again all because of the Rangers . People must realise its all about the RANGERS .We are the people.

When I go to Ibrox and to away games, with my son, whom I've taken since he was 7 years old - 25 now, though good times and bad, and see the sheer love for our club he has, the kindness and friendship we've experienced from our brothers and sisters, I've always known that we, in fact, are the people. God bless us all.

Last edited:
It's gonnae cost money tae increase the capacity.

Money we need for players on the park.

I know short term it's the last thing we can afford. What i mean is if we wer to sell out for the next 5 or 6 years and had qualified for the Champions League on 1 or 2 occasions, would it be looked at.

If it's a sell out, does than mean the opportunity to purchase a half-charger is all but zero?

I say this genuinely, there is no other club like this in the world.
Can't wait to get back and to be proud season ticket holders with two of my 3 kids will be an emotional time. I might get something in my eye from time to time....

Back