Wearing old Rangers tops

Dave150771

I used to have this daft notion that I could/should only wear the most current Rangers top and wouldn't touch the older ones.

I've since realised this is stupid and now wear various older tops.

Anybody else the same?

Think most started during the boycott
I still want the newest one
But wear various older ones depending on how the last game went

Nothing wrong with wearing them.

I am currently in the process of trying to collect every home top since I was born in my size.

I wear all my old tops to 5s and about the house

Nothing wrong with wearing them.

I am currently in the process of trying to collect every home top since I was born in my size.

I wear all my old tops to 5s and about the house

This and i've just went about picking up vintage tops whenever i can.

They never lose their look.

Genuinely wish more people would wear colours going to the games.

When I was younger I was of the same opinion as the OP but the whole retro football tops thing has really taken off the last few years.Its the new hip thing.;)

I've got the orange 2002/03 away top with Ricksen's autograph and a ECWC 1972 long sleeve retro top.

I used to have this daft notion that I could/should only wear the most current Rangers top and wouldn't touch the older ones.

I've since realised this is stupid and now wear various older tops.

Anybody else the same?
Think it's a getting old thing as when young i wouldnt be seen dead in anything other than current strips, Bought a couple of older Gers tops and love them.

Totally agree with the op but since the Ashley carry on I started wearing them again and will be wearing 1 to the gym shortly

When I was younger I was of the same opinion as the OP but the whole retro football tops thing has really taken off the last few years.Its the new hip thing.;)

I've got the orange 2002/03 away top with Ricksen's autograph and a ECWC 1972 long sleeve retro top.

I've got my Orange top on as we speak. Lounging about the house loyal

amazingly i can still fit into my Rangers Addidas strip, home and away i got as a 16/17yo! still wear them though the away top has the odd bomber burn

I wore the home top with the wing collar from the Kontermann era yesterday just kicking about the house and to the local shops. Regularly wear the old tops if I am just pottering about.

Actually wore this one to Ibrox last Saturday

Laudrup_280x390_536812a.jpg

I always wore my old ones too work but never out after work. I ordered the 2001? top ntl home digital a few months ago during the boycott as i hated not having a top and that was my favourite, i wear that often.

I wear my old ones all the time about the house. Absolutely gutted I got rid of the old Adidas, Umbro & Nike one’s. Most of mines are from 2006 onwards

Would also add I was lucky and started collecting old ones about 15 years ago. I got most for 10GBP and shipping in those days. Think I have about 65 now.

Like buying tops I’ve had in the past but if I wore the actual tops now I’d be like the incredible hulk :D

Got loads but dont really wear them

Exception is a retro CR SMITH top but it is a reproduction done in the last few years...

I've got every top since 1988, last few home games i've worn some of the older shirts, last week i wore the Adidas orange/Navy 93/94 shirt,allways get a good reaction from fellow bears

You got old enough that stuff you own is retro.
I’m in the same boat mate.

I went and bought about 6 of them at the same time last year. 3 days later we announced we'd sorted the retail deal.

Been wearing the old ones to games, had the orange top on last Saturday.

Back