Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages 24 images

Just googled Sydney Super Cup and found that the eastenders didn't even make the final. No wonder the papers haven't gone overboard about the "first trophy of the season for Ange's Bhoys".

Thanks for posting Mark

Just googled Sydney Super Cup and found that the eastenders didn't even make the final. No wonder the papers haven't gone overboard about the "first trophy of the season for Ange's Bhoys".

Thanks for posting Mark
I didn't know this. No wonder Keevins and Co aren't shouting about the competition.

I wonder how long it will take him to mention we are being sued over it.

I didn't know this. No wonder Keevins and Co aren't shouting about the competition.

I wonder how long it will take him to mention we are being sued over it.
We should say it as it is we didn't play as we have a moral obligation to support victims of child abuse & couldn't be seen to take part in a competition where enablers would benefit financially off our name .

We should say it as it is we didn't play as we have a moral obligation to support victims of child abuse & couldn't be seen to take part in a competition where enablers would benefit financially off our name .

Exactly. The reason our fans didnt want to play them was because of the ongoing court cases and convictions from their paedophile ring. I dont think they'd be too keen to argue against this.

Despite what some may say, not all publicity is good publicity.

Back