4QGFpM4.jpg

HIwsBY1.jpg

AaX2dzo.jpg

4p9I2Vn.jpg

iaTTKWr.jpg

7vHz4ly.jpg

1yngmTI.jpg

aGqBwq7.jpg

I really like Thomson as he usually speaks sense, but what good does he expect to come from that soundbite? He has a range of leaders he's played with to choose from.
Agreed - disappointed he's chosen that c.unt Broon as the example.

Thomson normally speaks sense but on this he is wrong.

Another thing - when are newspapers going to officially die ? Their stuff is normally 24 hours late. What a waste of paper. There is no 'news'.

If the story is true with Pedro and Pena then what a joke. I can understand what Thomson is meaning with that and only natural the name he would mention is one of his mates.

There are plenty of people who agree we need that type of figure in the midfield.

Whats Thomson talking about, Has he forgot about Jack, McCrorie and Rossiter.

I dont think he means we need a Scott Brown as a technical player - Thomson is well aware that hes shite.

Guessing he meant that we need an on field leader (which we do) and the paps took it in themselves to spin it in favour of their man crush

I dont think he means we need a Scott Brown as a technical player - Thomson is well aware that hes shite.

Guessing he meant that we need an on field leader (which we do) and the paps took it in themselves to spin it in favour of their man crush

That's exactly what Thomson meant and that's exactly what the journos have done - because they know how obsessed our supporters are with Brown. They'll be reading this thread high fiving each other.

That's exactly what Thomson meant and that's exactly what the journos have done - because they know how obsessed our supporters are with Brown. They'll be reading this thread high fiving each other.

Like shooting fish in a barrel innit

I really like Thomson as he usually speaks sense, but what good does he expect to come from that soundbite? He has a range of leaders he's played with to choose from.

They’re close friends. That’s it really.

He should have been less modest and referenced himself since ‘Broon’ got bossed like a daft wee boy when Thomson was in our midfield.

Two things there for me:

This McAuley rumour - hopefully just that.
Looking at 38 year-olds, even if they’re straight out of the Premiership and only intended as cover, doesn’t exactly convince me that we’re embarking on a new signing strategy.

And the MacLennan thing - what’s happening there?

The SPFL have called our bluff.

Surely we already had evidence before calling for his suspension?

We’ve been duking it out publicly until now so I’d have expected that to continue yet it’s gone a little quiet.

Jock Wallace resigned on May 24th and John Greig was appointed 24 hours later so I wonder where the window was that Rangers approached Ally MacLeod?

Jock Wallace resigned on May 24th and John Greig was appointed 24 hours later so I wonder where the window was that Rangers approached Ally MacLeod?

It's mentioned in the book "78: How a Nation Lost the World Cup".

I didn't realise it wasn't true.

Back