We'll defend our title for our lives

londonbluenose

Gerrard at the start of season

Just don't see it, slow, disjointed and right now I don't see a title winning team

Dissapointing

1st half i thought we played great but pur inability to score is horrible to watch. Our current shooting ability is as bad as any football team ive watched this season and that includes some junior teams. Conceding that goal was the nost predictable thing ever.

We'll win the league by being more consistent than everyone else but there will be a good few days like today.

93/94 After the Lord Mayor's show style.

The thread about 15 goals in 9 games….

If we replicate that in each of the next 3 quarters. , we aren’t going to win the league.

We have a few more days like that we won't win the league then, it's that simple. You don't get many days like that in a season, we've had 2 already at home which was almost 3.
2 at home and lost one away

This team still has to go to Tynecastle, Parkhead, Pittodrie and Easter Road

We have a few more days like that we won't win the league then, it's that simple. You don't get many days like that in a season, we've had 2 already at home which was almost 3.

I don't think so, Celtic are even less consistent than us and nobody else is capable of winning the league.

Reactions: VGM
I’ve seen loads more better teams than this one throw points away,our problem is too many players switching off when the game is in the balance,a good example was the hearts goal yes mcgregor loses the ball but so did three other players they stood and never reacted ie switched off,there will be more games like this until we start scoring again,I hear some saying we are not defending as good as last season but last season we were never holding onto a game by a single goal and that’s a fact.

We've been getting by, playing well in flashes.
The signs are there though that we are about to collapse.
I hate being negative but I can see it.

This will eventually end up like our failed ten in a row season where it will be a game of pass the parcel between two inconsistent Old Firm teams and one of us eventually get's over the line.

Just hope to %^*& it's us.
Not learned from the postion the other mob were in

The aye but were better than them shouts won't go on for long. They will spend again in jan, will we?

No doubt they will drop points again but we will aswell. If its neck and neck come January it's a worry

Just don't see it, slow, disjointed and right now I don't see a title winning team

Dissapointing
To be fair we were excellent today. If we had a finisher on the park, we win. Roofe should start for me in place of Morelos.

We'll only hit the panic button if the poor crash barrier team overtake us. That would be a riddy of epic proportions. A janny and a team of deadbeats. These performances ain't changing anytime soon, so strap in.

We need to play better and take our chances if we are to prevent a rank rotten, honking rattler side overtaking us. They will take a belief out of our result more than their own because they will rely on us dropping points.

Todays result was unacceptable, quite simply. We want to win the league? We need to win these games and not allow ourselves to be dragged down by dross.

I didn't say we were in good form, I said we are more consistent than them.

I have seen absolutely nothing from this season to even remotely make that claim.

An awful showing in the CL, scraped into Europe, an awful start to the Europa League campaign, dropped points in 2 home games already, hanging onto to the games we've won.

I have seen absolutely nothing from this season to even remotely make that claim.

An awful showing in the CL, scraped into Europe, an awful start to the Europa League campaign, dropped points in 2 home games already, hanging onto to the games we've won.

The league table supports it. We're top and they're sitting 4th. We have been poor all season, no getting around it, but we're still better than everyone else.

We must win this league, losing out on the Champions League pot of cash would be nothing short of disastrous for us.

We'll win the league by being more consistent than everyone else but there will be a good few days like today.

93/94 After the Lord Mayor's show style.
This feels very 93/94-like. But I say let’s learn from that season. Team was dying and needed fresh blood. We badly need a new signing (starter) in January.

Dissapointing

Pish talk. League winning Rangers teams of the past haven’t blown away the opposition all season & historically have struggled in spells. We’re still top. Today hasn’t changed that.

Show some faith rather than being so quick to throw in the towel.

We get it, you're not happy. Have a can of juice.
Yeha of course im not happy, blew a £40m windful that could have set the club up for the next 2 years, a dire start in Europe, blowing points at home to dross, pitiful performances, forwards who look like they're allergic to scoring goals, loads of stuff to be happy about there eh?

Yeha of course im not happy, blew a £40m windful that could have set the club up for the next 2 years, a dire start in Europe, blowing points at home to dross, pitiful performances, forwards who look like they're allergic to scoring goals, loads of stuff to be happy about there eh?
I wasn't aware they were handing over the £40 million by October. Does being top of the league not still mean we get it?

eh? Did you miss the Malmo games?
I thought you were talking about not winning the league this season given how hysterical the rest of the posts have sounded. I don't know if it'll sink in, but there's no god given right for Rangers to be better than the champions of Sweden. Over the course of two games, it was pretty close and they edged it. Blowing it suggests they have less of a right to win the tie than we do.

Back