We'll win the League Title

Hopefully they drop points at Easter Road when they visit. Although Hibs were gubbed handily today.

We should be long gone by now.

I think we can just edge it.

We are the best team in the league, even when struggling to score goals. It will come together, but f*ck me it’s painful waiting on it happening.

Keep playing the way we have since the start of the season and we have no chance of winning the league.

That makes no sense whatsoever considering we're already top of the league.... by playing the way we have this season.

We'll win the league but that being said we shouldn't be satisfied with that, we should be aiming to improve in Europe and the performances this season have been nowhere near good enough.

The truth is both old firm teams are very poor this season, I still fancy us but I don't feel confident going into any game just now.

That makes no sense whatsoever considering we're already top of the league.... by playing the way we have this season.

We'll win the league but that being said we shouldn't be satisfied with that, we should be aiming to improve in Europe and the performances this season have been nowhere near good enough.

If the yahoos go on any consistent run and had not had such a shite start I think things could be a hole lot different.

Nowhere near as convinced as some others on here.

We’re at the point now where we’re literally needing Celtic to be shite, because we’re dropping so many points that one good run from them could see us falling behind.

I honestly thought that after last season, we’d be better than ‘let’s hope Celtic are shite’, but it doesn’t look like it.

The inability to switch on for 90 minutes is absolutely pathetic.

We’ve got to the top of the league because of the inconsistency of others, don’t kid yourself on that it’s been because we’ve been good in any way.

Because they won't because they're shite, and they had a shite start because they're shite.

C5-BE08-AF-2-F0-F-4-C65-9-CBF-CB49-CDB32-B4-F.gif

We’ve got to the top of the league because of the inconsistency of others, don’t kid yourself on that it’s been because we’ve been good in any way.

I know we've not been good, I've said that in the second part of my post, but we're still better than the rest. I agree we should be aiming for higher than simply being the best of a bad bunch.

If we don't win the league against a joke manager like Flange serious questions will be asked considering where both clubs stood around May/June/July time. The nonce have 2 good players in Jota and Kyogo and the rest are either so unfit they struggle to complete 90 minutes of football or are bang average at best.

The next two games are huge failure to take 3 points from the Brondby game will pretty much leave us fighting for a conference league place and potentially we might only be a single point ahead of the nonce by the time we play St Mirren away.

No reason to be especially confident or pessimistic to be honest. We’re not playing well and neither are they. Nothing about us screams champions right now though. Feels like it’s going to be a long and dreary season ahead either way quite frankly.

We ridiculed the mentally challengeds for similar thoughts last season.

We’re miles off it just now.

While I still believe we have the capability, it needs to improve, sharpish.

We can't coast it.

So you believe they'll go on a great run and catch us, based on what exactly? Seems like you're bigging up a mentally challenged team based on absolutely no evidence.

There’s a chance we’ll be just 1 point ahead of the scum by the time we kick off next Sunday.
If we get our act together nobody is taking the title from us, but we have to improve

Some amount of panic merchants in our support. Literally every dropped point is a disaster and everybody is getting slaughtered left right and centre.

Performance was fine today, result disappointing. We’ll win the league.
Sadly we have adopted the scums entitled attitude this season in our support , turning on everyone in our team who done so well last season.
We will be outside Ibrox next chasing the players and staff.

Time to calm down.

We will win the league.

I think this team will do it. They are far from our best team though we are lucky they are behind us

Plenty of room for improvement but keep playing the way we are do we not still win the league considering we are top?
Were we not sitting top this time last year but with them having games in hand?

Silly thread. We’re not in trouble.. yet, but more performances today and we’ll win %^*& all

Dig up the Celtic will be better than last season thread. Plenty on here think they will be even worse.

I hope they are but I very much doubt it. We’ll also not hit last seasons heights so it’s a title battle.
Well it was quite likely they might be worse with selling them a lot of their key players, having to bring in almost an entirely new team and bringing in an Australian guy nobody had ever heard of to do it after stumbling about for 6 months. If we managed to maintain the standards we set domestically last season, we'd have been doing something pretty unprecedented in world football.

Guys with 1 leg tend to not win the marathon, that's what our performances feel like at the moment
Well, even with one leg we are in pole position with 1/4 of the race run - although we have still to get up to speed with the conditions of the race - other in the race to the title are also finding the conditions more difficult to adapt too and keep up with “the struggling leader” after the first 1/4 - this race will come to life when all first choice participants return to a fitness and injury free period with a settled team - something that has evaded the current champions and front runner in this campaign so far.

Back