West Ham beer prices

Self service beer taps at Man City! What could go wrong there?

I read some thing yesterday that said Man Utd was £3 a pint. Surely that can’t be right?

£6.50 a pint at Refuge in Manchester city centre.
£7.30 in London does not need too much analysis.
Still too much!

Like Rangers' woeful and expensive 'catering' - 'and don't you dare think about asking us to sell beer in the concourses because Scottish people are different and can't be trusted with weak lager' - as long as there are enough fuds willing to pay these sky-high prices, then the companies will continue to charge them. And London is full of these idiots.

Having said that, I don't think Hammers fans will put up with this.

Self service beer taps at Man City! What could go wrong there?

I read some thing yesterday that said Man Utd was £3 a pint. Surely that can’t be right?
I doubt it, you’re lucky to get a pint for £4 in the city centre.
Looks like I was wrong, but you would need tobuy a pot of pints to watch United :eek:

It does seem unfair if comparable clubs in London are charging significantly less. At most events these days alcohol prices are extortionate. I can watch a live game without drinking alcohol but I do like a drink if watching live on tv.

It does seem unfair if comparable clubs in London are charging significantly less. At most events these days alcohol prices are extortionate. I can watch a live game without drinking alcohol but I do like a drink if watching live on tv.
I am completely the opposite. Love sitting with a beer at the match.

£6.50 a pint at Refuge in Manchester city centre.
£7.30 in London does not need too much analysis.
Still too much!
£5.80 Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow plus 20p admin fee as you had to order via app for a pint of Tennents.

And then they had the audacity to say I was abusing the parking policy by ordering a pint and leaving my car there whilst I went to the game

West Ham don’t own the stadium and have no control over the pricing.
Few guys in my office mentioned that there are a lot of fans boycotting buying food and drinks.

seen the taps at Spurs on TV they fill the glass from the bottom! Blows my mind :))

Don’t think that’s the self serve. That’s the systems they using for pouring multiple pints at the same time.

Incidentally I know how the magic works as they have the same system in Taco Bell Las Vegas. It’s a small magnetic disk at the bottom of the plastic tumbler. Kept a few of those disks during my time there.

£5.80 Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow plus 20p admin fee as you had to order via app for a pint of Tennents.

And then they had the audacity to say I was abusing the parking policy by ordering a pint and leaving my car there whilst I went to the game
6 quid for a pint of Tennents in the Crown Plaza near Ibrox. Nearly choked at the 24 quid bill on Tuesday night..

Back