What do you expect Pedro's team to be on sat?

Michael Mols

I reckon he'll either go 442 with Windass on the left and Miller supporting Morelos or he'll drop Windass and go

Wes

Tav
Cardoso
Alves
John

Dorrans
Jack

Candeias
Pena
Miller

Morelos

Huge decision for him on Saturday. Needs to get it right.

The only one I'm not sure about is whether he'll go Pena or Windass.

I wouldn't trust Windass an inch in this fixture.

The only one I'm not sure about is whether he'll go Pena or Windass.

I wouldn't trust Windass an inch in this fixture.

Agree, and that's the main worry for me.
Hopefully if selected the lad proves us wrong, but................just can't see it.

If we're injury free come Saturday with the team mentioned above, and these guys all play to their best (which should be a given on this occasion) I think we might just be in for a good day.

Edit: CaptainCourageous team.

Yeah i reckon that will be the team..would personally like to see Herrera involved though at some stage. Maybe even in place of Morelos which may seem a crazy idea for some on here :D

I think, subject to injury concerns, the only change will be Miller for Pena. I know Miller’s inclusion won’t please some but - for this game - I’m content to go with it. Miller, as per usual, will drop back into midfield behind Morelos and, for this game, I think we need that. Starting with both Windass and Pena leaves us defensively weak in midfield and that can, partially, be compensated for by Milker’s inclusion - plus, of course, his rather decent goal-scoring record against them.

In an ideal world we may have had the option of going with Jack and Rossiter deep and played Dorrans in the No. 10 role to provide both stability and creativity. Sadly injury has robbed us of that option.

I dont want Windass anywhere near thst starting 11. That will be depressing before a ball is even kicked

Hate to speak ill of a Rangers player, but the lad has no awareness at all regarding opportunity or danger, his decision making is terrible at this level, he's best left out.

I expect him to go with the team some of the other guys have on here, with Miller wide left. I also echo the sentiments re: Windass.

I have very little to base this on, but I'm just not sure Pena has the heart for this game. I can't see him taking on Brown with fire in his belly.

Miller will start.

The manager said he rested Miller and gave him the day off for the Thistle game which I found slightly odd, this weekend will tell us a lot as to why that happened, whether a falling out has happened or he has completely dropped him from his plans, on the flip side he could have been giving him some much needed time off.

Personally I'm not for Miller starting but frankly as long as we don't lose I'll take any starting 11.

Hate to speak ill of a Rangers player, but the lad has no awareness at all regarding opportunity or danger, his decision making is terrible at this level, he's best left out.

At the third goal on Tuesday, Jack was waiting for about 10 seconds for him to make a run and he was looking the other way staring into space.

At the third goal on Tuesday, Jack was waiting for about 10 seconds for him to make a run and he was looking the other way staring into space.

Wasn't the only time in the game mate, as said, hate to say it of a Rangers player, but the boy ain't got it.

Hope he proves me wrong.

His speed could be good on the counter on Saturday. Wouldn't be against putting him on late in the match if he doesn't start.

He's shown a flash or 2 of that pace going by players in his time with us, something he obviously has in his locker but for one reason or another cant produce it regularly.

Given the danger he puts us in more often than not, not worth the risk for me.

I reckon due to injuries and fitness concerns I wouldn't be surprised for him to go with...

Foderingham

Tavernier Cardoso Alves McCorie/Wilson John
Candeias Dorrans Jack Pena/Windass
Morelos
Despite the Miller was given time of chat, I think we all know he was off form, but will have his part to play on Saturday. I hope we setup hard to beat and give ourselves an out ball without being caught. We could certainly play the tactic of frustrating them before opening up later on if needed.

I want a fight in every sense of the word.
I want heart in hand.
I want them to make a fist of it.
I want them to stick the head in without fear of consequence when boots are flying.
I want them to show they are prepared to be bruised to get a victory.

614785.jpg

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/83c3e035970946b58c999f2e6b9d55d3/100977-premier-division-rangers-v-celtic-3-2-Ibrox-glasgow-alex-macdonald-bjkdb1.jpg

With Alves defo out....

............------........Wes
Tav-------Cardoso----McCrorie----John

----------------Jack---Dorrans
----------------------------------Pena
Candeias----------Herrera

---------------------Morelos

With Alves defo out....

............------........Wes
Tav-------Cardoso----McCrorie----John

----------------Jack---Dorrans
----------------------------------Pena