What was Alan Mulfanny doing at the penalty ?

Go to YouTube and watch the BT Sport seven minute highlights and then you see, someone who’s getting paid under falls pretension. He’s looking straight along the line with Foster a yard of the line. The more I watch this game we could have scored ten, and they would have scored eleven. I really am getting to the stage where the game up here is bent.

maybe the linesman had his eyes closed saying his hail marys hoping for a miss. Sad thing is it was a poor attempt but as they always say the rules are the rules and once again we are refereed to a special set of rules. Also collum moved the ball on the spot before Alfie took the pen.What was that all about.Putting him off?Seemed to work.

Go to YouTube and watch the BT Sport seven minute highlights and then you see, someone who’s getting paid under falls pretension. He’s looking straight along the line with Foster a yard of the line. The more I watch this game we could have scored ten, and they would have scored eleven. I really am getting to the stage where the game up here is bent.

Rangers are being cheated

I’ll be disgusted if the club continue with the dignified silence shíte.

It’s hard enough to close the gap n a club that’s outspent us by 65.6% over the last two reporting periods without having to contend with corrupt match officials.

They still had 13 mem on the park after Frimpong saw red.

Can we not employ some Celtic supporter to put his windows in for us. It’s what they are good at and clearly gets results.

The cheating bastard.

Rangers are being cheated

I’ll be disgusted if the club continue with the dignified silence shíte.

It’s hard enough to close the gap n a club that’s outspent us by 65.6% over the last two reporting periods without having to contend with corrupt match officials.

They still had 13 mem on the park after Frimpong saw red.

I missed our AGM this year, the first in ages, even though our Board have done wonders, this was one Question I wanted to ask. Why do we have to be so Presbyterian, turning the other cheek all the time. It’s got to the stage we’re like a spinning top, the amount of shit we’ve taken. I have to correct you it was 14 think on the offside goal!

Back