When Charlie Miller crossed with his left foot. The NIAR they cant dispute.

One of the most surreal moments of my life. Was right behind the goal and a few minutes before Laudrups header a fellow bear was taken from the ground and looked to have passed away. Next thing you know the entire end is going mental

I train across from there every week and despite tannadice being a shitehole, it always brings a smile for that and plenty other league winning matches

One of the most surreal moments of my life. Was right behind the goal and a few minutes before Laudrups header a fellow bear was taken from the ground and looked to have passed away. Next thing you know the entire end is going mental

The guy was in the row in front of me. Was a strange feeling celebrating when it was quite clear someone had lost their life. The night will live with me till my dying day though. Hugging my old man and seeing the delirium in his face after going through their 9.

Was an emotional night , i was behind the goal when Laudrup scored, place went mental, great memories

Only night I have seen Sir Walter showing his true self.
Huddle in the middle of the park after final whistle and Sir Walter launched himself right into the middle of our players.

Back