When we win 55

Finfaecarrick

Official Ticketer
No doubt many of you will feel like me and think of those not here to witness it.

A good friend and a fellow Teddy Bear died this week aged 51.

Got me thinking about who I'd think of when the day comes, with this in mind who will you dedicate our next title to?

For me its:

Mr James Beck.

Mr Steven "P" Brown.

Mr William "Sandy" Jardine.

Aye Ready.

No doubt many of you will feel like me and think of those not here to witness it.

Got me thinking about who I'd think of when the day comes, with this in mind who will you dedicate our next title to?

For me its:

Mr James Beck.

Mr Steven "P" Brown.

Aye Ready.
First i have heard about P. Terribly sad news. RIP big man.

For me its:

Mr James Beck.

Mr Steven "P" Brown.

Aye Ready.
Alistair Berry, still sadly missed

For me its:

Mr James Beck.

Mr Steven "P" Brown.

Aye Ready.
Sad news Fin.
I had heard earlier in the week that big P had passed away.
Was he still in Stranraer? Or back in Carrick?

Reactions: TBM
My dad, passed away 20th September 2011. Last Rangers game he saw was a victory against the beasts 2 days before he died. This happened just before the animals got control of our institution. I'm glad he never saw the havoc they wreaked.

Talking to my wife (no pics)about this tonight.i was breaking out in goose pimples just thinking about it.any way i would dedicate it to all the bears who stood side by side though our journey back.and are no longer here to see us back where we belong

It will be the biggest Sash Bash in our history

Yes we’ve done 9IAR, CWC in 72, various trebles but league title No 55 will see an outpouring of joy and emotion across the world

I don’t think the playing staff realise how much this will affect us.

I would love us to achieve it this season and hope we can do it

It will be dedicated to the permanent pain and misery of those who tried to kill us.

Started taking my youngest son when he was 6 in 2012, been promising him the good days will be back and all the dross we've all suffered in the wilderness years will make 55 the greatest title of all,never thought anything would eclipse 2005 helicopter Sunday but the next will. I will however raise a large glass to an absent Bear and good pal, Danny Hynds..sadly passed back in March.

Sad news to hear about “P” hadn’t seen him for years. I still remember my first European trip to PSG in the company of the carrick boys. Great memories, RIP big man.

Reactions: TBM
I’ll raise a glass to every player and staff member we’ve had, from that Brechin City away game until the day the Gerrard express pulls into platform 55.

I’ll raise another for my Grandfather who never went back to Ibrox after the disaster, and who was Rangers through and through. And my Grandmother - his wife - who kept telling me “God’s on our side son”.

And one for every Rangers fan who watched admin happening but said “%^*& that, not OUR club. “If they play in the streets, we’ll follow follow from the pavements”.

WATP

I’d dedicate it to my Dad who passed in 2008, he was Rangers to the core and loved the club dearly, when we do get 55 he’ll be looking down in pride saying to all our back stabbers, UP YOUZ B**TARDS

Through tears of happiness I will take a moment, look to the sky and think of my mum, grandad, uncle, smile and raise a glass to them.

Back