When will the online sale to my gers members for psv home begin

Games disappeared off the list for me. St J, Ross county and qos showing

Got one at 902, BF1 as well. Thought it had booted me out when paying too. Doesn't feel like a fair or eficient system.

It's telling me I need an All MyGers to purchase. I've got a MyGers account WTF is going on!

Did you definitely sign in using the same email address corresponding to the mygers membership?

Apologies if a daft question but I know I have made multiple ticket accounts over the years

It's telling me I need an All MyGers to purchase. I've got a MyGers account WTF is going on!
Same for me and others trying to purchase. It eventually accepted me as a MyGers member but then gave an error message that I was only allowed a maximum of one ticket, despite me only having one ticket in the basket.

Did you definitely sign in using the same email address corresponding to the mygers membership?

Apologies if a daft question but I know I have made multiple ticket accounts over the years

He did mate, he’s only got the one email address

Reactions: VGM
This is worse than last time. Using same login same account and it's telling me I can't purchase because I don't have MyGers. WTF man, then the seats keep getting taken when I go back in to reselect

Sack it. TV for me then or I'll try later. Still telling me I don't have MyGers.

I did notice it shows as All MyGers for this game, and All MyGers 22/23 for the league game.

Once again my kiddo (MyGers) missing out because her old man is a ST holder on CCCS.

No tickets at all in Copland that I can buy for her close to me (no doubt they'll ghost onto the site at some random time and %^*& whoever it impacts).

Second option would have been to just re-buy my ticket elsewhere so she can be next to me. Nope can't do that because only one ticket allowed in my name (I get that)

Third option is to try and get another Adult and Child from third party which she doesn't get points for meaning she's no chance of ever getting a ST.

Frustrating to say the least.

Its allowed me to buy 2 with my own mygers account without changing the name on the other ticket. So looks like it's just a general sale.

Back