Where is broxi?

Sad that the guy passed but surely a next generation Broxi can be reincarnated. There’s an unemployment situation in this country.

Just sayin’.

I can remember Broxi miming 'the flute' as he passed the Broomloan before an Old Firm game.

(That's two things we might never see again.)

Reactions: VGM
Broxi was always on duty in the stadium tour part of the founders trail.

As an aside did the racist team not go in the cupboard where broxi stuff was kept as they were waiting outside after the Kamara incident

The guy who used to be Broxi around 2000,his sister worked with my ex wife and got us excellent tickets for the Lovenkrands Final.
Met him later on that night and thanked him obviously and said I only got them as I was a season ticket holder and wasn't giving them to glory hunters (I did pay for them incidentally!).
Nice guy tbh,he gave it up as he moved to the US for work reasons.

Today :D

45-BAD89-B-9-D9-A-48-A5-9-A61-1-E13-CBFFCC92.jpg

The guy who used to be Broxi around 2000,his sister worked with my ex wife and got us excellent tickets for the Lovenkrands Final.
Met him later on that night and thanked him obviously and said I only got them as I was a season ticket holder and wasn't giving them to glory hunters (I did pay for them incidentally!).
Nice guy tbh,he gave it up as he moved to the US for work reasons.
Jellystone Park perchance? :p

Glad he’s back. The only real interest my soon to be 2 year old daughter has when it comes to the club is Broxi. Anytime we drive by the stadium and I ask her who lives in there she says Broxi.

Gonna try and get it sorted for her to see the main man in person.

Glad he’s back. The only real interest my soon to be 2 year old daughter has when it comes to the club is Broxi. Anytime we drive by the stadium and I ask her who lives in there she says Broxi.

Gonna try and get it sorted for her to see the main man in person.
I have a daughter round the same age, would be great to do that. We took her up to the restaurant for my dad's birthday, she just kept running upto the window shouting goal, was brilliant.

Back