Whitburn Juniors - “tackle” by Kennoway Star player

So we don't see the ref sending the player off. So was it directly for this incident or later in the game for something else? Retaliation perhaps. It's not entirely clear.

As has been mentioned above that's a shit cowardly trick.

He's no the biggest of lads either. What was the outcome after the game, did the skinny attacker get his haw maws booted?

Not the best

From memory think Liams Dad is a Gers fan - came across him a few years ago - he ran a team, Woodside at youth level

1. Dirty bastard.

2. Kinda happens at that level, get your retribution in first.

3. Who edited that video? Some primary 1 kid win a competition?

Breaking News: The SFA have announced they will not be taking action on this tackle. 'Perfectly Perfect tackle', chuckles the compliance officer.

Blindsided the guy,the act of a complete shitebag
I agree it was a assault rather than a tackle but I don’t think he was blindsided.
If you look at the replay the player that ends up on the floor goes for the other player too, just wasn’t fast enough and took second prize.
There has to be more to this.

When you look at the slow motion it looks like the other player was about to do the same. Still a red card offence though.
I agree it was a assault rather than a tackle but I don’t think he was blindsided.
If you look at the replay the player that ends up on the floor goes for the other player too, just wasn’t fast enough and took second prize.
There has to be more to this.

Thats what it looks like to me as well. Certain red card offence but the slow motion shows the other player ready to do the same.
Must have been more going on.

Good result though for Kennoway

That sort of think happens all the time in junior football where there’s quite often just the referee and no other match officials.

It’s a snide move by the Kennoway player but it’s it really THAT bad? Expected far worse when I opened the thread.

That sort of think happens all the time in junior football where there’s quite often just the referee and no other match officials.

It’s a snide move by the Kennoway player but it’s it really THAT bad? Expected far worse when I opened the thread.
He smashes him with an elbow straight to the jaw a mile off the ball in a deliberate attempt to deck him. It doesn't get much worse imo. Yes it's not a slide tackle with two legs straight off the deck or that, but there's every chance that guy gets his jaw wired shut for 3 months after that

Broony isn't that sort of player! It was just the angle that made it look bad. Said his team mates, speirs, English, four priests etc

Back