Who is up for the fight?

wee_bear

Official Ticketer
Completely understand the frustration on here today given the capitulation 2nd half but all is not lost and we created enough chances today to win 2 games of football, same as last week.

We have no other choice but to back this set of players and hopefully grind out the results to get us back in front. There is 30 points available and the smart money would probably be on them given the manner of our dropped points this season however it’s all about momentum as we reach the finale and ours will not be helped by folk throwing in the towel.

Fully expecting to be slaughtered as the 2nd half was beyond poor. I would mitigate this however with a few things, the refereeing margins were completely against us, we missed Jack in the midfield and European hangovers are not unheard of.

Time will tell but with 9 points to play for before the old firm and two of them to come now is not the time to chuck it.

Keep Believing!

Completely understand the frustration on here today given the capitulation 2nd half but all is not lost and we created enough chances today to win 2 games of football, same as last week.

We have no other choice but to back this set of players and hopefully grind out the results to get us back in front. There is 30 points available and the smart money would probably be on them given the manner of our dropped points this season however it’s all about momentum as we reach the finale and ours will not be helped by folk throwing in the towel.

Fully expecting to be slaughtered as the 2nd half was beyond poor. I would mitigate this however with a few things, the refereeing margins were completely against us, we missed Jack in the midfield and European hangovers are not unheard of.

Time will tell but with 9 points to play for before the old firm and two of them to come now is not the time to chuck it.

Keep Believing!
Maybe that’s a question that should be directed at the players in the next press conference?

It's not about whether we, the fans are "up for the fight". The players are doing their usual post winter break capitulation.

Its not all lost but highly unlikely we won't drop points again.

Not throwing in the towel but don't believe we'll do it.

Btw it doesn't matter in terms of what people on here say about being up for a fight It's entirely down to our players who are btw delivering almost fatal results.

You can have all the fight and determination in the stands that you want, but the players on the park will win or lose the title.

Right now I don’t have much faith that they will get the job done, and from the looks of it some of them don’t either.

Yes I’m up,for the fight and will keep paying money and turning up positive before every game, every fan is up for the fight, sadly the reality is that won’t win us anything.

The manager and most of the players certainly aren’t up for the fight.

Unfortunately they are the ones that matter the most.

We are all rightly pissed of with that second half shit show and I for one will remain annoyed/frustrated/angry for the next 24 hours but after that my optimism will return along with my belief that we can win the league. No change after this weeks midweek games however we beat the sheep at the weekend and they have a tricky away tie to Livingston so plenty can change and no doubt it will.

They dropped points today and we were 2 nil up at home against dross with 45mins to go. Their manager changed it and ours sat still.

I’ll never understand why people question the fans passion or fight. We’re not the ones that need to do it, it’s the players.

The fans are the least of our worries.

I’m fact quite a lot of us will have paid Rangers another £45 before we even wake up tomorrow morning.

We are all rightly pissed of with that second half shit show and I for one will remain annoyed/frustrated/angry for the next 24 hours but after that my optimism will return along with my belief that we can win the league. No change after this weeks midweek games however we beat the sheep at the weekend and they have a tricky away tie to Livingston so plenty can change and no doubt it will.

The same Sheep we have dropped 4 points to in our last 2 meetings.

Let’s just say you are more confident than I am.

It’s not the fans that are losing us points so I’m not really getting that?

We have every right to be frustrated and to be questioning the incompetence of our manager and sporting director

Never mind us it's down to the players

League form is a huge concern. Look 3 points is only one game but the worry for me is I can see us dropping more points

blaming fans for dropping points time after time is pretty poor

if the players ,management and directors put the same effort in as us fans do we would be in this position

Doesn’t matter how much fight we as a support have this team is soft as shit.

And judging by the numbers left in the stands at 80 minutes when desperately needing a winner only around 15,000-20,000 of us are up for the fight.

Last edited:

Keep Believing!
Somebody posted on Friday “ never again should the bottle of this team be questioned “
I beg to differ

Doesn’t matter how much fight we as a support have this team is soft as shit.

And judging by the numbers left in the stands at 80 minutes when desperately needing a winner only around 15,000-20,000 of us are up for the fight.
Am up for the bastardin fight,
right up for it,
but when we can't close out a 2-0 half time lead to a fuckin shite motherwell team why are we debating how many are staying to watch an end game explode????

Back