Who will thrive under Beale?

Your on the wrong thread mate this is about players who will thrive.

Fair enough mate.

I was replying to a poster, who rightly criticised his fitness and professionalism this season.

Alfredo has cheated the life out of Rangers this season and clearly couldn't give two fuucks about our club.

I find that frustrating, when I remember what he was once capable of.

Fair enough mate.

I was replying to a poster, who rightly criticised his fitness and professionalism this season.

Alfredo has cheated the life out of Rangers this season and clearly couldn't give two fuucks about our club.

I find that frustrating, when I remember what he was once capable of.
I believe I am that poster and the points are valid as with who will thrive will be those who won’t.
Some people are still blinded by Morelos and can’t see how he has treated the club and the fans.

A number of them. Reasoning is if, as he specifically says in his rtv interview, he wants to take the handbrake off the players and just go for it every game then I think Tav, Kent, Yilmaz, Kamara, Tillman and even Matondo will thrive off that and Colak in particular will benefit from a more direct, attacking philosophy.

Just a little topic of conversation

Of the signings that we made who do you think benefits most from his arrival and who are you hoping he brings on the most?

And if any of the signings will fit into the way he would like to play. Granted we don’t have much to play with what with the injuries at present.
I think tilman will come on to a proper game now

Other than Kamara I fail to see who is genuinely going to or has anything much to give.

McGregor is due to retire
Tav - will always have great games followed by shite.
Davis, Arfield, Jack,Kent, Morelos, Borna and Kamara probably leave in the next 7 months.

Tough job for MB
What great games do you reckon Tav will have,I am afraid I don't share thoughts on that.

So Beale is going to get a tune out of the wasters who drew with Livingston St Mirren and lost in Perth.
Can't see it.

I’m excited to see the likes of Lowrey, McCann and Lovelace etc get a chance. Also excited to see Kent and Morelos go, if we are to move forward we can’t stay still and hope what’s here is going to work again. If the board don’t back him, it’s just another Steven Gerrard squad on their 3rd manager

The full backs who were used to being able to bomb on and overlap whilst having a midfielder covering in behind for them.

The likes of Kent, Arfield, Sakala, Wright, Hagi (when back) and Lawrence who are all more suited to playing in a narrower position than they were generally deployed.

Davis & Kamara who were more suited to playing from deep than the box-to-box role they were asked to perform.

In fact the only real losers are Matondo, possibly Lundstram and possibly Colak (though I think he's good enough to adapt to Beale's system anyway).

Ryan Porteous

It's a shame this cretin didn't have some foresight before his antics last season. He could actually be coached into a good footballer but he's pond life and should never get anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

Sakala, Hagi, Yilmaz, Lawrence, Davies & possibly Matondo are players I hope and can genuinely see getting a bounce and excelling given some tactical tweaks to their play.

I think we will see 2 slightly more narrow 10’s again meaning we should see far more from Tav and Borna/Yilmaz.

Kent is an obvious one!!

Lastly, I can see players like Roofe becoming available more often.

It's a shame this cretin didn't have some foresight before his antics last season. He could actually be coached into a good footballer but he's pond life and should never get anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

I agree, he has the attributes to become a good CH.

He is however (or appears to be) a complete w*nker.

There’s a lot of players visibly out of top condition compared to under Gerrard,none more than Morelos, but others are also nowhere near as sharp as they were.

But if he can get players like Tav, Lundstram, Kamara and even Kent and Morelos as sharp as they were then it’ll be a huge difference.

I think we will see more of Matondo and Yilmaz having a positive effect as well. Would like to see King, McCann and Lowry making more of a positive impact too.

As I've posted before, the one thing I worry about is that we get a short-term "new Manager bounce" out of a few of the players, which lasts just long enough that we see out January before some of them lapse back into their existing lethargy and carelessness.

In other words, they up their game until the January window is shut then revert to type.

Just a little topic of conversation

Of the signings that we made who do you think benefits most from his arrival and who are you hoping he brings on the most?

And if any of the signings will fit into the way he would like to play. Granted we don’t have much to play with what with the injuries at present.
As you asked for signings I would say

Yilmaz & Lawrence

My view would be it will benefit our better technical players:

Tav
Yimaz
Kamara
Tillman
Kent

Kamara and Kent in particular, I would like to see them sign new deals if we can get them back to playing to their potential.

We still need to get another midfielder, right midfielder and striker to bolster the 1st 11 regardless of who the manager is.

At the end of the day any player who hasn't been giving 100% irrespective of the manager should be chased they are paid well enough I don't particularly like my manager but if I don't do my job properly I wouldn't last long and I would imagine thats's the same for every one of us.

I'm with this post
So Ryan Kent is suddenly going to get his finger out his a@@e and turn it on.
Can't see it.
Exactly. It's not as if there's what, 5 years of evidence showing he never really has consistently done...well... anything.

He'd be the first player out for me, and if we can't get rid in January he'd be nowhere near the first team squad. It's time for him to get punted so far to f**k.

Back