Who will thrive under Beale?

This squad Beale or no Beale has run its course and is past its sell buy date
Not in its entirety though. It's fairly obvious that there will be a turnover within the squad within the next six months or so, but not the majority of it will need changed. Davis, McGregor, Arfield could be in their last season for definite; who else in your opinion?

Last edited:
Deals will be signed imo & they will be big players under Beale,hopefully anyway.

Would love for Beale to find a way for Morelos Kent & Colak to play in a front 3.
Listen I know you are a massive Morelos fan but he’s been here what 5 years? We’ve never had a full season out of him, he turns up overweight every year, he still gets silly red cards so he’s had more than enough chances.

Kent’s stats have always been piss poor for a £7m player, it will seriously be a worrying situation going into next season if we are relying on these two as our top earners and our main attacking options.

Listen I know you are a massive Morelos fan but he’s been here what 5 years? We’ve never had a full season out of him, he turns up overweight every year, he still gets silly red cards so he’s had more than enough chances.

Kent’s stats have always been piss poor for a £7m player, it will seriously be a worrying situation going into next season if we are relying on these two as our top earners and our main attacking options.
I’m a fan of both of them,ultimately it’s Beales decision & as I said both will play a big part under him imo,time will tell.

Got to look at the youth to thrive.

In time yes.

However I think we've seen with King, that he's currently still well off the level required for our first team, although nobody could fault his effort, or commitment.

Lowry and Lovelace are still a fair bit off 1st team level too, as anyone who watches our B team would testify.

Not in its entirety though. It's fairly obvious that there will be a turnover within the squad within the next six months or so, but not the majority of it will need changed. Davis, McGregor, Arfield could be in their last season for definite; who else in your opinion?
Kent, Jack, Barasic and Morelos

Have not read the full thread but I am thinking we will see more of Lowry.
Hopefully Kamara is now busting to go.

For what it is worth - I am gutted that Gio never got to fully coach Hagi.

Just a little topic of conversation

Of the signings that we made who do you think benefits most from his arrival and who are you hoping he brings on the most?

And if any of the signings will fit into the way he would like to play. Granted we don’t have much to play with what with the injuries at present.
I think Scott Wright will thrive under him..there’s definitely a player in there if he can be consistent. Played in the correct system and allowed to go forward and attack..

I think Yilmaz and Matondo will finally 'arrive' so to speak.

Tillman will go up a level. I think, hopefully anyway. Showed so many promising signs under Gio, think Beale can elevate him a bit more.

Kent, Tav and Kamara will all rediscover their form. Wouldn’t be shocked if the same thing happened with Alfie.

I hope a lot of the players from the Gerrard era find their mojo again.

As for the summer signings, I hope Beale can get the best out of Yilmaz - I think there is a player there who so far has been under utilised.

Also I am hopeful (when he returns from injury) that Lawrence can be a big player in Beale’s system as one of the No. 10s. - I think it will really suit him.

Latest posts

Back