Who will win the League Cup on Sunday?

Who will win?

• Livi

Votes: 143 38.9%
  • SJ

Votes: 225 61.1%

• Total voters
Think St Johnstone will win, but working in Perth the few fans I know are insufferable Rangers hating SNP voting cunts, so hope Livi fuck them :shh:

Horrible bobbly heavy pitch, 120 mins of football, Livi to win and still be pished come 6pm Wednesday.

I know the default position is couldn't give a toss but who do you reckon will win?

Livi higher up the table but their form has dipped after a great run.

SJ in decent form including beating Livi a couple of weeks ago.

Hard to split them as the odds suggest.
I hope and I think St Johnstone will win.

Their manager is a good Bluenose and they try to play football in the right manner imo.

I’m fairly sure both clubs voted for us to be demoted so in that respect I have no preference as to who wins it.
Who do I think will win it would be St Johnstone.

I know the default position is couldn't give a toss but who do you reckon will win?

Livi higher up the table but their form has dipped after a great run.

SJ in decent form including beating Livi a couple of weeks ago.

Hard to split them as the odds suggest.
St J.Big Stan Harris(Director) used to be my gaffer.Sound as f£&k and a good football man.

It's not one where you cancel your plans to watch. All I think about is what suits us. Livi win the cup and are still in celebration mode and we take 4 of them or Livi lose and are on a downer and we take 4 off them.

Saddened to see so many wanting St.Johnstone to win. Seems all is forgiven.

I hope Livi pump them.

I used to play football with Murray Davidson when down at my granny’s, and my uncle was his boys club manager. A good bear. I hope they win it for him presuming he can’t play.

I used to play football with Murray Davidson when down at my granny’s, and my uncle was his boys club manager. A good bear. I hope they win it for him presuming he can’t play.
I’m certain he would have ended up at us if he been able to play more than 10 games consecutively.

Real shame, a player I’ve always liked and I really hope he makes the game.

If there had been a "who's playing" option, I'd have gone for that, but out of these 2 St Johnstone would be my preference.

**quadruple mate lol

but seriously I agree mate best ever chance of winning it and we just didn’t treat the game right. But lessons learnt and thankfully we were able to bounce back in the league
Is that excluding the 27 times we've actually won it? :))

Back