Winning the league this season is everything

ibrox1975

I enjoy runs in cup competitions and I appreciate the financial difference it makes especially in Europe.
I personally would swap missing out on all Cup glory this season if we could win the league.
Let’s keep our powder dry for hammering all opposition in the up coming league games.
We can do this

I enjoy runs in cup competitions and I appreciate the financial difference it makes especially in Europe.
I personally would swap missing out on all Cup glory this season if we could win the league.
Let’s keep our powder dry for hammering all opposition in the up coming league games.
We can do this
Couldn't give 2 shits if we lost both cups but won the league, its all that matters...

I would say something major has to happen for us to win the league

Someone like Aribo or Kent coming into real goal scoring form from now until the end of the season

Or

One or two successful signings in January that make a huge impact in terms of goals

Or

They start dropping points to the provincial clubs which doesn’t look likely

We need one more player of really good quality to play in that inside right position who can open teams up and chip in with a few goals. For me , Barker , Ojo and Stewart just aren’t good enough.

We want the league but the facts are we've lost the first cup of the season and have tough games ahead in December and it's gonna be tough to win all the games. For me the response in terms of results of the next 2 games will make or break this squad.

We cannot dismiss today, the dhims were chronic and we could not capatilise.
Today was huge, as is Thursday, for our own club and this shite countries coefficient.
I trust that team more in Europe than I do in domestic football.
The league is the dream, personally I think 55 comes next year.

100%

line in the sand now, this where we were 5 years ago needs to stop. We are back, we are competing . FFS we’ve beaten Porto and Feyenoord. Today was just a shit day at the races. Now, onto 55

Yep is so important, we must back the players and the manager and accept how difficult it can be with the level of dishonesty and bias in refereeing.

Today was a game we could have won but we never that’s football the main thing is we have proven we can not only compete with the mentally challengeds we are a better team than them going forward I can see us going on a winning run and securing the title

Back