Women's US Football Team

Captain Steve Rogers

I see this mob are protesting inequality of pay by wearing their tops inside out - although not for much longer.

All across the world sports events are being cancelled and everyone is supportive and understanding, and these cows have the nerve to complain about how much they get paid?

Led by that horrible mouth-piece Rapinoe no less.

I am a supporter of woman's football and it'll continue to improve. However, it is absolutely light years off of the men's game so they genuinely have zero right to request equal money.

The US Woman's team do seem to be the biggest jumped up twats in their game though. They seem to think they are just levels above every and not just in their own sport.

the women’s team in the US generates more revenue than the men’s team.

That is factually incorrect, USWNT get Paid by Womens FIFA.

USMNT get paid by Mens FIFA.

Mens FIFA brings in almost 4billion in revenue, Womens FIFA brings in almost 100-300million, every international team gets percentages based on what they play and win, the USMNT gets paid a percentage of a larger revenue, than the USWNT that get paid at most the same percentage but a way smaller revenue from FIFA, thus if they want to be paid the same, Women’s FIFA will go bankrupt and they wont get paid a single dollar.

Mens sports has been developing since the early 1900’s to get where it is today, Womens sports started in the late 90’s and they expect to have the same growth factor as Men’s Sports? Its just mathematically incompetent to go out there and say that on live television.

I see this mob are protesting inequality of pay by wearing their tops inside out - although not for much longer.

All across the world sports events are being cancelled and everyone is supportive and understanding, and these cows have the nerve to complain about how much they get paid?

Turning their tops inside out was a response to the language used by the USSF during the legal process

The president of the USSF has since resigned as a result:

That is factually incorrect, USWNT get Paid by Womens FIFA.

USMNT get paid by Mens FIFA.

Mens FIFA brings in almost 4billion in revenue, Womens FIFA brings in almost 100-300million, every international team gets percentages based on what they play and win, the USMNT gets paid a percentage of a larger revenue, than the USWNT that get paid at most the same percentage but a way smaller revenue from FIFA, thus if they want to be paid the same, Women’s FIFA will go bankrupt and they wont get paid a single dollar.

Mens sports has been developing since the early 1900’s to get where it is today, Womens sports started in the late 90’s and they expect to have the same growth factor as Men’s Sports? Its just mathematically incompetent to go out there and say that on live television.

Both the men’s and the women’s teams get paid by the US Soccer federation and have their own collective bargaining agreements hence the current lawsuit by the women’s team against their own federation that has been winning for a number of months now.

They played a U15 boys team a couple of years ago. And got thumped 5-2.

Wasn’t even the National U15’s. Just an MLS club.

Both the men’s and the women’s teams get paid by the US Soccer federation and have their own collective bargaining agreements hence the current lawsuit by the women’s team against their own federation that has been winning for a number of months now.

But they're asking for pay parity with the men who are also funded by the men's game which produces more money.

It's like someone from Salford City demanding the same money that Raheem Sterling is on.

It doesnt work.

They don't get equal pay as they can't fill stadiums to watch what is equivalent to U14 boys level.

This is akin to a first aider demanding equal pay to a GP.

Rapinoe is an absolute piece of shit, and treating the entire women's game as her personal soapbox.

If they don't keep people like her buttoned up they'll seriously diminish the appeal of women's football at a time when it should be trying to desperately expand its reach.

But they're asking for pay parity with the men who are also funded by the men's game which produces more money.

It's like someone from Salford City demanding the same money that Raheem Sterling is on.

It doesnt work.

The US is the exception as regards the men’s game producing more though (at international level) the success of the women’s team in the most recent world cups coupled with the men’s failure to even qualify for the last World Cup has led to the women’s team generating more revenue, according to the Wall St Journal from 2016 to 2018 $50.8 million was generated by the women to the men’s $49.9 million.

Dont they take a higher percentage than the men though? They just don't get the same because they're shite. E.g US womens football team, world professional champions getting beat by an U15 boys club

When will they stop trying to ram woman's football down our throats!! If i wanted to watch garbage football i go and watch my wee nephews kick a ball about the park.

Put all the money in one pot and offer them a penalty shoot out vs the US men’s team. Winner takes all.

If you read their argument they deserve it. They're not saying they can compete with the guys team or are better footballers. They have made more revenue the past 2 or 3 years in ticket sales and sponsorships for the association than the mens team. Only fair they get at least the same split of it as the guys. They're not talking club wages its a split of the international pot, which they contribute more to.

I would be more concerned that the guys are that shite the burds are pulling better crowds!!

Rapinoe is a shambles. Pumped a bird a couple of years ago that was her spitting image, she hurt me.

Split the male and female leagues, let them stand on their own feet

The US International team may get better attendances, but the women's leagues and other international teams struggle to survive. No point being number one in a field of one

Pics pics pics

Back