YB, Motherwell, Hibs, Killie then the cheats.

• Thread starter Bothwell Street Bear
  • Start date
Defining month without question.

We simply cannot afford to go out on Thursday following the last two results.

With injuries now kicking in such as Davis and Helander we really need others to step up.

If we’re still in the hunt come January, and still in Europe, then Ross Wilson has a job on to find homes for a number of the deadwood to allow us to add a quality wide right player, and a goal threat from midfield for me.

Over to the players to deliver.

We are about to see what they are made of. No excuses. If we want to stay in Europe and win the league then we need to win them and then take some thing at the piggery.

Made an arse of a tough December last year, the challenge is set, up to the players to do the business and let’s hope they do

Must win all them.
From now to end of December we'll see what this team is made of.
IMO we need to win all them.

We are capable. But we need to hope for a few favours also. I wouldn’t fancy going to parkhead 5 behind as they play a game more

Time to see if this team really does have the minerals.

The season will be either well and truly on by the end of the year or afraid to say over.

Praying it's the former.

More than capable of winning all 4. And if we do we end the year top of the league and in the EL knockout stages.

Let's go and fucking do it Rangers.

Christ if that’s the story come 2.30pm on the 29th, then the frustration of dropping those points against the Sheep, and the anguish of losing today is completely gone.

And strangely after today’s performance, I feel more confident of winning all of those than I did at 3pm today.

Christ if that’s the story come 2.30pm on the 29th, then the frustration of dropping those points against the Sheep, and the anguish of losing today is completely gone.

And strangely after today’s performance, I feel more confident of winning all of those than I did at 3pm today.

So do I. Which is strange for me. Their trip to Tynecastle is key

It was always going to be a season defining month. We’ve played 3 games so far. Won comfortably vs a shocking Hearts side, failed miserably at Pittodrie and bottled it today. Win the next 4 and the last two might not matter but at this stage, it doesn’t look likely.

We said the same last week that Aberdeen and Celtic were “ must win games “ how many more times will we keep slipping up in these season defining matches?

Carry that performance over and well destroy the rest of the teams up here. We really cant afford to slip up again though and im a little worried the team might have emptied the tank today

Back