Youth Team Breakthroughs?

KGR98

Do we think we will see any of the youth team making the step up and becoming a first team regular like Ross McCrorie? I have high hopes that the likes of Middleton and Atakayi can force their way into Gerrards plans

Hopefully. I’d like to see one or two each season being around the first team for experience and maybe get some involvement in some of the easier cup games

Do we think we will see any of the youth team making the step up and becoming a first team regular like Ross McCrorie? I have high hopes that the likes of Middleton and Atakayi can force their way into Gerrards plans

Both are away to Spain with a few other youth team players.

I posted asking about Burt the other day seems he isn’t going. Hopefully see the likes of Atakayi and Wilson impress

Hopefully they get the chance .only way we will know if they are good enough for 1st team is if we play them

Who from the youths is traveling to Spain? I saw a few young I didn't recognize so there must be a few on the periphery.

For me so far from what seen Kelly is definitely the talent physicakly not ready maybe but definitely a talent to wait for good player..

I seen a lot of youth games up to 3 years ago and I can assure compare now to then it is a different world for the youth teams now imo

You’re probably right mate.

He impressed any time I seen him, really hope he kicks on and makes it with us long term
Hope he does aswell in the few games he has played he has looked comfortable and unfazed on the ball but he needs the game time to develop

Back