Zebra finance first payment

Laudrups Barnet 55

Got two STs through zebra signed the agreement on their website it did thank you etc no confirmation email and no payment taken.

Can someone who's done the 4 month option help me out here?

I seem to remember reading somewhere along the process of 14 days till first payment due, if you had paid via Rangers 4 monthly instalments rather than zebra's 4 monthly the first payment would have been taken at time of purchase by Rangers.

I
Got two STs through zebra signed the agreement on their website it did thank you etc no confirmation email and no payment taken.

Can someone who's done the 4 month option help me out here?
I am the exact same m8 got 2 and nothing took from my acc and no direct debt showing on my online banking I presume that because of the amount of new applications there will be a back log I will give it a week then contact them

It’s a DD. They aren’t instantaneous.

It’ll be set up for 14 business days from date you returned your agreement.

You’ll receive a postal notification of this.

If you bought and sorted your agreement yest/today you should be looking at 25th/26th 1st payment.

A quick call to them will clarify.

I

I am the exact same m8 got 2 and nothing took from my acc and no direct debt showing on my online banking I presume that because of the amount of new applications there will be a back log I will give it a week then contact them
I got a letter from them rather quickly with my payment dates when I renewed my season ticket in April.

Thanks boys just not leaving it to chance not an ST to be had and if it's not registered correctly or whatever I'll go on a small but considerably costly rampage

I was given a first payment date of 22nd May by zebra when I phoned them as I wasnt sure what to do. They were very helpful and it was sorted quickly. Give them a phone is my suggestion.

Back