Tommy Wright sacked

Why do killie think they would walk the championship like a hearts for instance. Their budget will be comparable with those in the league.

It was always gonna be a dog fight, as much as Tommy Wright is a tadger he has the right mentality for that type of league.

Killie will find themselves scouring for a manager with little to no budget and end up going backwards imo. Sometimes it's better devil you know

Why do killie think they would walk the championship like a hearts for instance. Their budget will be comparable with those in the league.

It was always gonna be a dog fight, as much as Tommy Wright is a tadger he has the right mentality for that type of league.

Killie will find themselves scouring for a manager with little to no budget and end up going backwards imo. Sometimes it's better devil you know

Because they've got a misplaced sense of arrogance. They have done since Clarke turned them around. Don't think they've realised he was a once in a lifetime appointment yet.

If memory serves, they backed Wright in the summer with signings. I thought they'd piss that league tbh. Makes it funnier they are struggling. Hope they make an arse of the next appointment. Shitehole of a club.

"Relieved of his duties" is a brutal announcement, its noemally "leaves by mutual consent".
Thats what i thought as well. No beating about the bush with nice words, makes you think there has been a bust up of some sort.

His staying at St. Johnstone for so long was madness. He could’ve got himself a good job in England but waited too long. Now his reputation’s knackered.

I wonder how much of a financial pay off he gets for this. A large one sorts of eases the “pain”.

I think the championship will go all the way to the last game. Very tight. Cove Rangers and Kelty Hearts looking good in the other divisions.

Back