Tommy Wright sacked

I spoke to one if my Killie supporting pals earlier this week and he's opinion was that Wright's position was under threat. It does strike me as strange, however, that it happened after a game when there was no conclusion. If the directors knew the plug was being pulled, why were they prepared to give him another game?

I spoke to one if my Killie supporting pals earlier this week and he's opinion was that Wright's position was under threat. It does strike me as strange, however, that it happened after a game when there was no conclusion. If the directors knew the plug was being pulled, why were they prepared to give him another game?

They've been on a really bad run and it was only a matter of time until he got the boot. He got dogs abuse from their fans last week after their loss to Raith and he sarcastically applauded them, or something along those lines, which enraged them further.

Must have heard Kilmarnock mentioned today somewhere as I decided to look up the championship table.
Quite surprised they were 4th. (This morning).

To be honest killie are getting exactly what they deserve they were happy to sit in a 3/4 empty stadium anytime Rangers and them were in town to appease the paltry few that did turn up and shout the odds the only sensible team to accept the Glasgow £ was Livingston and look where they still are

Something like 1 win against the current top 4 sides this season for them. Watched a bit of their game against Inverness the other week and their own fans were signing he's getting sacked in the morning.

Because they've got a misplaced sense of arrogance. They have done since Clarke turned them around. Don't think they've realised he was a once in a lifetime appointment yet.

If memory serves, they backed Wright in the summer with signings. I thought they'd piss that league tbh. Makes it funnier they are struggling. Hope they make an arse of the next appointment. Shitehole of a club.
They apparently said they would maintain their Premiership playing budget. So they would have had a significant advantage over the other clubs. But they've been absolutely awful any time I have seen them on tv.

They apparently said they would maintain their Premiership playing budget. So they would have had a significant advantage over the other clubs. But they've been absolutely awful any time I have seen them on tv.

I had a wee gander at their signings this summer. They signed a load of bottom half Premiership players and a couple of bench warmers from Hibs. They must be spending a small fortune on wages compared to others in the league.

Didn't keep a hold of Lafferty and I think he was the key. He certainly kept them relevant last season.

If they don't come straight back up, they could be in for a rough few years.

Killie are a basket case club with a tragic support a prick of an owner and a pitch I wouldn't be happy with 8 year olds playing on and more famous for over rated pies than anything else for decades.

I hope we never have to play Kilmarnock in a league game again. Horrible playing surface and then looking across to that main stand with a few hundred miserable looking bastards sitting on their own with 5 empty seats to the left and right of them. That stand epitomises Scottish football for me, would rather die than sell tickets to fans.

Jack Ross or Mciness may fancy it?
I'm not overly convinced either would be interested long term, but (and it's a big but) both of them would be far better than Wright and at least put out a team with a discernible shape and players in positions that suit them.

If either took a short term 5-6 month deal I'm fairly sure they'd not damage their CV's as they would get Kilmarnock back up the table.

Wee bit of a 'win, win' situation.

I'm not overly convinced either would be interested long term, but (and it's a big but) both of them would be far better than Wright and at least put out a team with a discernible shape and players in positions that suit them.

If either took a short term 5-6 month deal I'm fairly sure they'd not damage their CV's as they would get Kilmarnock back up the table.

Wee bit of a 'win, win' situation.
If you look at the decent opportunities in the top league... Looks like they'll be fairly limited and Killie are a reasonable size club.. a promotion on the CV wouldn't be too had as you say

I find it harder and harder to have any sort of emotion when it comes to other clubs in this country. I mean Arbroath are giving it a go but other than that...

Could care less to be honest.

Jack Ross come on down
Really fucking dislike that cùnt.

Came across as an odious, detestable rattler in the second series of Sunderland til I die, and is an all round creepy gaunt looking parasite.

Hes hideous - but a certainty to be on the Scottish managerial merry-go-round for years to come. Cùnt

Came across as an odious, detestable rattler in the second series of Sunderland til I die, and is an all round creepy gaunt looking parasite.

Hes hideous - but a certainty to be on the Scottish managerial merry-go-round for years to come. Cùnt
He’s a slimy cretin and an awful manager.

I think his huge ego will prevent him going for the Killie gig.

I was at Killie when Defoe made his debut, both stands behind the goals were full to the brim, must have been a great earner for them when they played us and the tramps, what a mind boggling decision from their board to cut our allocation in half, what were they thinking?

They beat us that night when we had 8000 fans there, Tinpot indeed and all the more laughable considering where they are now, Trailing Arbroath.

Bit random but my brother met Ross last week in Edinburgh through his in laws, He'd have no idea who he was as he has absolutely no interest in football, said he was a nice guy.

A guy phoned SSB and said Wright’s contract could be terminated at 50% of deal if he was outside the play off spots at halfway stage.
He claimed to have inside knowledge, sounds possible. Imagine an abandoned match costing him his job!

It will be good to see them stay down for an extended period of time as they’re fans annoy me and looking at things so far it’s looking bad for them which is really nice.

Back