Fans today

Today was a decent atmosphere in a brutal game.
Some guy behind me in the SJR was disgraceful in some of his comments

I thought they were a bit less unforgiving in the first half than previous toils against Dundee and St J

I think his twin brother was down in front of me in the Broomloan front. Every player was an arse hole and Goldson is a fkn disgrace. Got even worse when toilet visiting Charlie near to him had to burn off his energy by joining in the abuse. Complete bams within our support.

Fans were excellent.

The 2 boys in BF1 who’ve replaced Ross are fucking murder right enough.

In spite of that, fans kept going on a freezing cold day during a shockingly poor game.

Fans were excellent.

The 2 boys in BF1 who’ve replaced Ross are fucking murder right enough.

In spite of that, fans kept going on a freezing cold day during a shockingly poor game.
Fans round me were not excellent. Many left at half time or before, others calling players c unt etc. Fucking ridiculous.

Some were obviously fine and rooting for the team, others were ridiculous.

Copland front.

The thread started off positive.

Didnt take long to hear of a person who sits near another person who happened to do their nut in for some reason or another.

Same every week.

Bin these threads.
Aye, I was just trying to be sound TBH, find it tedious our support as a whole always gets judged on the few “this random x did” course, but…loads of our fans are ace

You mean the Union Bears and some of BF.

There was virtually f.uck all from anywhere else.

Very flat for large periods.

And at 1-0 with result on an edge the amount of early leavers was ridiculous.

I’m in BR2 and thought it was excellent today, granted there’s loads of kids and not quite the same amount singing etc. but it was a good atmosphere and people around me were right behind the team.

You mean the Union Bears and some of BF.

There was virtually f.uck all from anywhere else.

Very flat for large periods.

And at 1-0 with result on an edge the amount of early leavers was ridiculous.
It was very flat. It was an awful performance.

That said, UB going with a song everybody wants to join in with rather than some fringe stuff meant the team got help from all sections. Sit in centre of main stand there was people in every section urging them on.

Not sure about that. Crowd were starting to get on the team's backs in the first half, and the reaction to Hagi getting motm was poor (even though it was a strange one).
Audible confusion more than anything else. Nothing malicious.

Excellent, dug of a game, little happening, constantly trying to put energy back in the team
IMO this was our worst fans performance of the season,right from the start when we had to change ends there was a negative feel to the stadium.Every stray pass was met with moans,players try something that doesn't come off more howls of derision.When Tav scored the penalty he ran back to his position and was trying to get the crowd up and when Hagi was announced mom the crowd reaction was poor.It was noticeable at the end none of the players came over to applaud the fans and I can't say I blame them.Mind you there was hardly anybody left by then .I hate criticising our fans but apart from the UBs we were poor.Its games like yesterday the players need our backing the most but we let them down yesterday.

I’m sure the fans played a large part in making the day a memorable one for any youngsters attending Ibrox for the first time or even having only a few visits,
The ones in front of me certainly learned a few new colourful phrases and sayings.

IMO this was our worst fans performance of the season,right from the start when we had to change ends there was a negative feel to the stadium.Every stray pass was met with moans,players try something that doesn't come off more howls of derision.When Tav scored the penalty he ran back to his position and was trying to get the crowd up and when Hagi was announced mom the crowd reaction was poor.It was noticeable at the end none of the players came over to applaud the fans and I can't say I blame them.Mind you there was hardly anybody left by then .I hate criticising our fans but apart from the UBs we were poor.Its games like yesterday the players need our backing the most but we let them down yesterday.
Pish!

Utter pish.

Try sitting in Copland , moaning old git central ... some of the comments you'd think we were bottom of the league

Yeah some parts were decent. UB/BF loud as usual, and heard some songs coming from the GF.

Last 10 minutes was grim as %^*&. Nervous I get it but must be absolutely horrible to play in that atmosphere.

Just me that thinks it was just the UB again with the 2/3 songs from full stadium after the goal?

Back