Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Its a draw

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Get beat

Votes: 54 53.5%

• Total voters

mendes

Do you think we will win, lose or draw?

I still think we will win even after last night..

Really hoped to be proved wrong but I don't think we have much of a chance of beating them next Saturday.
I'll be away next weekend so this'll be the first match against the bheasts that I've missed in a long time, so would be just like the thing for us to sneak a win, but I doubt it!

Do you think we will win, lose or draw?

I still think we will win even after last night..

What would you base that on though?

In my view, we managed a draw against them last season with a different person managing the team. That was the difference. Warburton was a failure, and Pedro wont achieve anything against them either. Sure the team might be underperforming, but with the right man in charge and hoping that lot have an off day we can compete.

As long as we keep the negativity away from Ibrox next week I think we can win.

Even if we go 1 down we still need to stay positive, silence and jeers won't do the team any good

What would you base that on though?

In my view, we managed a draw against them last season with a different person managing the team. That was the difference. Warburton was a failure, and Pedro wont achieve anything against them either. Sure the team might be underperforming, but with the right man in charge and hoping that lot have an off day we can compete.

Mate, I posted a thread when this new board started and said on that I thought we would win and still think that. I am not basing that on facts or figures but just on a gut feeling that I have and thats all.

There's very little (other than tinted spectacles) to suggest we'll win.

However, anything can happen in an old firm game, especially as they have their flaws at the back. Unfortunately I don't think we have enough ruthless players to capitalise on that.

Like last season, the old firm games won't determine our season. It will be failure to overcome "routine" fixtures like last night. We continue to make hard work of what should've been a comfortable fixture, like gifting cheap goals. Twice we defended like school boys last night, and twice it resulted in goals for them, and resulted in two points dropped for us!

Looking at the votes we should just give them the 3 points to save embarrassment...

Fortunately the game is won/lost on the pitch and not FF.

I can accept (to an extent) getting beat. However I cannot except getting beat due the same familiar reasons such as: wrong tactics, wrong team selection, gifting opportunities to the opposition etc.

Fortunately the game is won/lost on the pitch and not FF.

I can accept (to an extent) getting beat. However I cannot except getting beat due the same familiar reasons such as: wrong tactics, wrong team selection, gifting opportunities to the opposition etc.
Of course it's won on the pitch but atmosphere in the stands goes down to the players so we need to get behind them.

Of course it's won on the pitch but atmosphere in the stands goes down to the players so we need to get behind them.

We will, as we always do.

The problem comes when the players don't respond and give us something to shout about.

Unfortunately the atmosphere at Ibrox can go from being "rocking" to "poisonous" very quickly. Particularly in a game like this one coming up.

We will, as we always do.

The problem comes when the players don't respond and give us something to shout about.

Unfortunately the atmosphere at Ibrox can go from being "rocking" to "poisonous" very quickly. Particularly in a game like this one coming up.
If they go 1 up there is no chance in getting a result that's what I'm saying, your right about the rocking to poisonous but it's not even a goal that causes it it's a misplaced pass at times

depends how much help they get from the ref, remember they should have dropped point to partick thistle but they didnt thanks to the ref, also if our lot stop charging forward then stopping the attack to pass back. maybe we might flood their box and finish it.

If they go 1 up there is no chance in getting a result that's what I'm saying, your right about the rocking to poisonous but it's not even a goal that causes it it's a misplaced pass at times

I think we will score first but unfortunately can't see us keeping them out. Think we can take a draw

It's called 'realism'
Or deaftism...
If the players came out on to the pitch thinking that and put in a poor performance they'd be slated if they said well realistically we knew we would nt win so didn't bother trying.
Yes the odds are against us but c'mon let's get behind the team from start to finish and get into this mob.
It may be that we come away unhappy but let's not show it in front of the scum

Or deaftism...
If the players came out on to the pitch thinking that and put in a poor performance they'd be slated if they said well realistically we knew we would nt win so didn't bother trying.
Yes the odds are against us but c'mon let's get behind the team from start to finish and get into this mob.

Exactly

That lot are playing 3-5-2 today with a view to next week in mind

We can't compete with a 5 Man Tim midfield let alone Thumbheid and Dembele as the two

Or deaftism...
The thing is if you haven't got it you haven't got it no matter what attitude you come on the park with.Sheer dross.

How sad that 71% so far think we are getting beat next weekend.

Why is it "sad"? All you've offered is a 'gut feeling' that we'll win. Are you confident we'll keep a clean sheet?

Realistically, there's very little to say that we have the manager and the players to outperform them.

I take it you wont be watching then because you already know the outcome mate...
To tell you the truth I am not looking forward to it.I never ever thought I would have this attitude going to play them.I am just Well and truly scunnered after last night perfomance,it was last straw for me.

Why is it "sad"? All you've offered is a 'gut feeling' that we'll win. Are you confident we'll keep a clean sheet?

Realistically, there's very little to say that we have the manager and the players to outperform them.

What else can you offer other than a "gut feeling" as when it comes to these games form goes out the window as anything can happen.

I'm not away to sit and pretend that we are going to get a result. Shouting Follow Follow or No Surrender doesn't make a difference - the team surrendered a lead last night. I'll be at Ibrox supporting the team hoping for a result but I don't see it, not even a draw.

3-1 bheggars.

Said on another thread that this remains a difficult away fixture for Celtic. They are favourites but we certainly have a chance. They will probably nick it but a draw or better wouldn't exactly be a shock in the scheme of things (before today the bheasts had only won 1 out of their last 4 fixtures after all).

The thing is if you haven't got it you haven't got it no matter what attitude you come on the park with.Sheer dross.
I get where you are coming from but we need to stick together and get right behind the team. If we go into the game thinking we will lose thats exactly what will happen. Go on with a bit of belief then who knows. Big Marv said keep believing and look what happened. Either way we and I mean as a people are better than that mob. Let's show it next week especially off the park. Out sing them no matter the score. The time if required for any repercussions will be after the event not during. Don't give the scum the satisfaction.

I get where you are coming from but we need to stick together and get right behind the team. If we go into the game thinking we will lose thats exactly what will happen. Go on with a bit of belief then who knows. Big Marv said keep believing and look what happened. Either way we and I mean as a people are better than that mob. Let's show it next week especially off the park. Out sing them no matter the score. The time if required for any repercussions will be after the event not during. Don't give the scum the satisfaction.

These games for me are like Cup Finals in that anything can happen and its about who wants that win more and is prepared to. go out and fight for it..

from 1 -11 they have far better players than us , they have a far better manager, they have pace throughout their team, I doubt there can honestly be many of our support who have confidence in our team getting a result next week

A squad of players with belief and optimism is more likely to get a result than the same squad of players writing themselves off before a ball is kicked.

In sport, there is nothing to lose by believing you can win.

They are not strong at the back. Keeper can be ropey, only one decent central defender, and not a good right back in their squad. No doubt we can get chances, but we need to put them away.
I honestly feel we can score 2 goals at worst.
Can we restrict them to one ?
Doubtful based on the evidence so far.
2-2 my prediction

To tell you the truth I am not looking forward to it.I never ever thought I would have this attitude going to play them.I am just Well and truly scunnered after last night perfomance,it was last straw for me.

2jetn9w.jpg[

I think we have a chance which is more than we had last season. Whatever the result it should be close

Conundrum for me in this game is:

How do we exploit Celtic's weaknesses (mainly in defence) without actually exposing our own?

They can certainly be got at but we could expose ourselves in doing so. Do we actually try and win the game or should we be content with parking the bus and hoping a limited foray or two will nick a goal?

We need to be more defensively minded for this fixture but that isn't really Pedro's style so will he scarifice something?

It will be interesting to see how we line-up and how it will unfold (I think it will be close either way).

What would help a wee bit is reaching the League Cup semi-final on Tuesday and maybe coming out with a favourable draw before we take the field against the filth. On that subject matter good luck to Neil McCann's Dundee against them this week.

They'll beat us.

We give the ball away far too much which suits the way they play perfectly.

Not only that but we give the ball in dangerous areas with massive gaps of space left wide open.

Brown will mop it up and Armstrong, Rogic, Sinclair, Dembele, Griffiths and Roberts will exploit it with ease.

Pedro Caixinha has to change his formation and tactics - it's what he's paid to do.

Let's be positive, the game is at Ibrox, we should be going into the match confident of getting a result, Morelos is a goal machine he will score at any level, we just need to tighten up at the back, I believe our midfield Jack and Dorrans are as good as anything they have, so if we get the balance right we can win this game.

My only concern is the full backs that is were teams look to exploit us, I'd be tempted to bring in Wilson and go to a back three and that would free up the full-backs to get forward without leaving gaps behind.

i will never go into a game against that scum thinking we wont win

there's no reason why we cant beat them especially at Ibrox

We will win.

They are having to play Ralston and Bitton in defence, and Craig Gordon is terrible. Yes, their attack can hurt us, but it can be nullified. St Johnstone did it.

Back