Haaland apparently hasn’t travelled with the Dortmund team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully blunts their attack enough for us to make it through I think they'll score at least a couple but I fancy us to score against their defence

As much as it is good news and a boost for us…we cannot get remotely complacent. Dortmund are a fantastic side and really do have the ability to score goals from all over the park.

We need to be at our absolute best again tomorrow night to get anything from the game and get through

No mistakes, no panic & no complacency

As much as it is good news and a boost for us…we cannot get remotely complacent. Dortmund are a fantastic side and really do have the ability to score goals from all over the park.

We need to be at our absolute best again tomorrow night to get anything from the game and get through

I'm more worried about Sunday,and I really mean that.

Not the team they used to be :p

That’s the Tim’s and SMMM got there reasons already if we see this through but haaland didn’t play blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back