Haaland apparently hasn’t travelled with the Dortmund team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland missing confirmed on Ssn has an adductor injury,still plenty in that Dortmund team to cause us problems! 3-1 is my prediction.

I won’t believe he isn’t involved til I see the players on the park. The bheggars come away with absentees every single game.
They’re not normal though.

Is there another club in world football that operates like them?

Him being out is usually a huge boost but you get the feeling these Dortmund players have a sense of making up for a dogs dinner performance and will be highly motivated.

I cant say Haaland not appearing makes me think itll be much easier really.

They scored two quality goals from outside the box without him.
They can do it again.
That second goal was a bit of a sickener last week, even though I never expected anything like the scoreline I got greedy at 1-4 and wanted a 5th!
Tie is far from over.
That 2nd goal was massive.
Went from Aribo almost making it 5 to that on a few mins

no haaland, reyna, akanji and zagadou. Perfect boost so far. Emre Can is back and will fill in at RB who is a very good player
Wolf and Hazard were back at the weekend so I would imagine both of them will have traveled to Glasgow.

He will be at Ibrox but he is a bit skint just now so taking Easyjet instead and will be arriving in Glasgow this evening on the flight from Luton :cool:

Him being out is usually a huge boost but you get the feeling these Dortmund players have a sense of making up for a dogs dinner performance and will be highly motivated.

I cant say Haaland not appearing makes me think itll be much easier really.
Him not playing is as big as morelos not playing for us, it will be a hard game but without one of the best strikers in the world in the Dortmund team it will make it easier for us.

Tin hat on - taxi phoned - picking up my coat

I'll go against the grain here but I would love to see a player of Haalands quality at Ibrox

And read about him in a few years when he comments on grounds hes played in that had the best atmosphere

Meunier being back is a bit of a blow, quality player but hopefully he’s a bit rusty and Kent can tear him to shreds.

Felt he was quiet against us, but we know his quality. Keep them quiet and see it out.

Sunday more important for us, as Tannadice was last.
That's such a tinpoint attitude.

These games are few and far between yet Motherwell at Ibrox is more important?

It's ironic that a lot on here refer to Scottish football as a backwater, maybe this attitude is part of the problem.

It's ironic that a lot on here refer to Scottish football as a backwater, maybe this attitude is part of the problem.
He's not wrong. Those games are more important to the club in the short term.

As much as it is good news and a boost for us…we cannot get remotely complacent. Dortmund are a fantastic side and really do have the ability to score goals from all over the park.

We need to be at our absolute best again tomorrow night to get anything from the game and get through

No mistakes, no panic & no complacency
We'll gub them.

Was looking forward to seeing Haaland in the flesh but that's a huge boost for us progressing.

They're still very capable without him as the weekend shows so we'll have to be at our best.

He's not wrong. Those games are more important to the club in the short term.
I don't agree. There's attractive revenues to be made from this competition that we're currently in.

It's just a parochial mentality. If we do get into the CL proper you'll have folk wanting players rested for Man City at Ibrox because we're away at St Johnstone on the Sunday.

I’m Not wrong but. Had we been comfortable and clear in the league like we should be, maybe my feelings would be different.

I simply cannot accept beating teams like Dortmund then failing to win away from home in the league. Our away league form has been shocking of late.

League is more important given what’s at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back