Saturday's Football

Tbf there was one poster who put up a link to a thread on a Villa forum. Don’t think it’s much different to the army who rushed in all raging when anyone had a laugh at the crap run he was on.

And as if anyone needs validation for being a bit bitter towards the him, first class bullshitter who was half arsing it.

Posts on the match day thread, aswell as Villa forums getting their own threads in the Bear pit.

If he was so bad then I’d think people would be maybe willing to let it go a bit sooner.

Posts on the match day thread, aswell as Villa forums getting their own threads in the Bear pit.

If he was so bad then I’d think people would be maybe willing to let it go a bit sooner.
Our ex manager who’s barely out the door was getting his own threads? Yeah I’d hardly say that was shocking tbh. Pedro and Waburton still get them and they’ve been gone years.

His quality as a manager is irrelevant for many, some just don’t like being disrespected and lied to, and I’m sure finding out he was spending less and less time up here probably didn’t help his case either. But equally, for everyone eager to chuckle at any Villa slip up, there’s always an equivalent number ready to race in and defend him as though he’s still Rangers staff.

Our ex manager who’s barely out the door was getting his own threads? Yeah I’d hardly say that was shocking tbh. Pedro and Waburton still get them and they’ve been gone years.

His quality as a manager is irrelevant for many, some just don’t like being disrespected and lied to, and I’m sure finding out he was spending less and less time up here probably didn’t help his case either. But equally, for everyone eager to chuckle at any Villa slip up, there’s always an equivalent number ready to race in and defend him as though he’s still Rangers staff.

Barely out the door lol.

He’s been gone 3 months.

Now we can argue about whether it’s better for Rangers in the long run if he succeeds or fails - (and that should incidentally be a pretty short argument for anyone with any brains), but it’s certainly time to stop ‘creeping’ on him.

You can see how upset the Ukrainian players are for Everton & City, tragic. I see big Dunc next to Lampard, I thought he had stepped away from Everton?

That Ukrainian kid for Everton looks utterly shellshocked on the bench.
Same with Zinchenko

I think both managers should’ve taken it out their hands, both of them look lost which is understandable

Can’t imagine what must be going through their heads

Barely out the door lol.

He’s been gone 3 months.

Now we can argue about whether it’s better for Rangers in the long run if he succeeds or fails - (and that should incidentally be a pretty short argument for anyone with any brains), but it’s certainly time to stop ‘creeping’ on him.
3 months? Christ that’s an eternity. We’re still playing out the season in which he left ffs :))

Obviously you’re over it though so I’m sure if anyone else wants to have a laugh next time they lose you’ll be comfortable enough with simply ignoring it!

You have to wonder if Patterson will even get a few minutes off the bench any time soon.

3-1 Juve, Morata does brilliant, plays it into Vlahovic who dinks i over the keeper.m

Edit: It’s actually a poor pass from Morata, Dusan flicks it into his instep by using the back of his foot.

How's Bayern Doin, ive no got money on the game, I just want to find out how big Robert is doin.

Statement from Abramovich

During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans.

Statement from Abramovich

During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans.

Whopper that ain’t it.

@pelem any view on this?

How in the name of f*ck have they decided that's not a penalty??!

That's an absolute scandal.

Need City & Madrid to hold on so I can bet on the fight later. 1-0 Madrid. Sensational goal.

Back