Saturday's Football

I see the seat next to Sidemooth is taped off. Maybe they can't afford an assistant.
licensed-image

Muttley looking really pissed off there.
Haw, that’s my fucking job.
He usually starts with a half decent team and slowly but surely drags them down.

i see the rules were changed in the spl today , penalty given at sheepsville for jersey pulling

You could almost hear @DoubleWhopper unclench

Not with 20 mins to go. They could easily still lose this given how abject Gerrard and his tactics are.

At least according to the narrative of those on here who still stalk him and look at posts on Aston Villa forums looking for validation for their bitterness

I cashed out my coupon too early today. I wasn’t convinced the Crystal Palace v Burnley game was going to remain a draw so I packed. Bugger, I got £120 for a fiver but would have got £300 had my nerves held

COMEDY GOLD
Hah, at the end of the game McGhee was asked for a selfie by a wee boy, but he refused. Video to follow.

He actually took a swipe at the wee boy.

Outstanding. How come every time we see him now it looks like he's shouting his catchphrase "IS THAT ALLOWED?"

such a dilemma for the evertonians, they really need to start picking up points,but then to do that they would be doing liverpool a huge favour, come on toffees
Think they need to worry about themselves here, especially with the other teams down there picking up points. Realistically they aren't a rival to Liverpool and aren't like to be in the foreseeable future. I get your point though it won't be nice for them if Liverpool win the league.

Not with 20 mins to go. They could easily still lose this given how abject Gerrard and his tactics are.

At least according to the narrative of those on here who still stalk him and look at posts on Aston Villa forums looking for validation for their bitterness
Tbf there was one poster who put up a link to a thread on a Villa forum. Don’t think it’s much different to the army who rushed in all raging whenever anyone had a laugh at the crap run he was on.

And as if anyone really needs validation for feeling a bit bitter towards him. In the end he was half arsing it and showed himself to be a first class bullshitter when he was scrambling for the exit.

I cashed out my coupon too early today. I wasn’t convinced the Crystal Palace v Burnley game was going to remain a draw so I packed. Bugger, I got £120 for a fiver but would have got £300 had my nerves held
I know the feeling, cashed out a near £500 win for £170 a few weeks back and swore id never do it again. Mad how winning cash can feel like a loss.

Back