Losers Mentality?

I think this squad are fucked mentally.

Can perform as underdogs in Europe but don’t have the balls for a title race. That was a genuine disgrace.

Need a total clearout of the nucleus. Need winners in there.
Didn't Kent say exactly that a couple years ago.

This team don't have the bottle or the mentality to cope in a title race.

Can’t take advantage when they drop.

As soon as they scored the first we all knew what was coming.

McGregor and Goldson have cost us this league and momentum we would’ve had after today.

They are bottle merchants. It's that simple. People won't like hearing it and point out some results in isolation but over the course of the last 4 season the only season we've performed well is when our main rivals wanted to shoot their board and were attacking them with barriers.

Fans and players threw that away today.

No atmosphere, no backing and team conceding a 2 goal lead.

Everyone combined to turn it into a shit-show.

That was a shambles second half, can’t believe it took 82 minutes for the manager to change it and even then he takes off our most threatening player.

This game sums us up this season we take 15 chances to score a goal and concede every time the opposition attack.

Our form since the break would make Murty feel embarrassed

30 shots at goal for 2 goals. Morelos is up there with Eduard levels of over-rated, our goalie and defence are costing us, TBH the quicker Goldson goes the better, hoping Hellander and Soutar next season with McLaughlin stops this.

I'm really struggling to see how people can see it any other way. I'm not sure anyone who claims to is being totally honest.

This team will always do well in Europe but domestically? They've never managed pressure situations.

Today is the first time this season where I’ve felt that this is slipping away from us.

And it’s mostly on our inability to kill teams off.

From that first half performance to what we witnessed second half, so fucking sloppy and that’s been par for the course.

Disappointing admittedly but its whoever holds there nerve to win this league might not be a vintage yr but not giving up yet get a grip .

Why the %^*& do we have about a 50:1 chances/goals ratio, whilst every jobber team we come across has a ratio of about 2:1?

Dundee Utd last week, Motherwell today and numerous others since the beginning of time!

I’m now convinced more than ever that no fans last season massively helped us

Our team is so mentally weak it’s painful - they thought last season was the pinnacle and they’d reached immortality

I’m now done trying to mitigate stuff with Gio. I’ll continue to support the team as I have done my whole life but he’s never good enough to be a Rangers manager

It’s not the first time we have had these conversations about the mentality of these players.

before anybody says it yes I know 55 and all that but is anyone happy with one trophy from the last 10

That's why the team needed strengthened in January but Ross Wilson sat on his backside for most of the window then hit the panic button in the last few days with ridiculous PR signings.

I've also seen it said that Rangers were correct not paying full price for Souttar we really weren't. That has to be one of the biggest own goal ever in our transfer dealings for a long time.

Seriel bottlers, there's a catalogue of evidence to support that claim and if you've been following this squad for the last few years you know that.

Happy to have won 1 league title in their career. ? marks over this team for years and fucking this league title up should be the end of half of them.

Thank you for 55 but we need winners!

We’re not winning any league with that squad of players.

Chance to close the gap and they shit the bed. Fucking losers to a man.
You sound like you're a textbook case of someone having a loser mentality.

Maybe you can all recognize others afflicted better than the rest of us.

I think this squad are fucked mentally.

Can perform as underdogs in Europe but don’t have the balls for a title race. That was a genuine disgrace.

Need a total clearout of the nucleus. Need winners in there.
Pathetic thread. We could’ve scored 7.
Defending awful.
Manager takes the can expecting some of those players to play another 90 mins after Thursday. Arfield for example

Unfortunately players like goldson and tav have proven time and time again that they don't have the mentality or composure to deal with pressure. Mcgregor sadly has come to end of his useful career with us.

An absolute joke performance.

Back