Official Brutal statement from Park's of Hamilton about the Cinch deal and court process

How Doncaster and McLennan and their cronies are still employed is a joke

The wee diddy clubs not ousting them after the vote of no confidence was called by Rangers is a disgrace

The SPL clubs who support these cuunts are a joke

The statement is a direct hit and fair play for not holding back
This individual is remarkable how their name repeatedly pops up where we are concerned.

I'm sure that everyone involved will feel great about writing another lengthy statement that will make those who already support us feel all warm inside.

The reality is that this is yet another example at how terrible we are at playing this game. The statement will achieve nothing and is written for entirely the wrong audience.

It's also been released on a day where we should be nowhere near the news. The focus should be on events relating to another club - but, in we steam with another 500 worder.
Kindly %^*& off.

There will be something tomorrow to divert attention, and the day after that, and the day after that.

Spfl still not going to be held to account for their incompetencey. However if you control the main stream media you control the narrative look to the east as proof
McClellan runs the media narrative . Expect gollum McLaughlin to be popping up at the roundabout , shaking his rancid noggin tomorrow.

Brutal statement from Park's of Hamilton about the Cinch deal and court process

They are taking no prisoners here.

Statement from Parks of Hamilton Ltd

A spokesperson for Parks of Hamilton Ltd said: “We were not surprised to learn from the media announcement last night that the SPFL have finally acknowledged Rangers legitimately engaged rule i7 in June of last year and thus, vindicated the stance held by the club for over a year. It is not for us to speculate as to why the SPFL leadership sought to ignore their own rules for so long.

“The fact that the SPFL prevaricated and continued to stall an arbitration process they themselves initiated in August last year, and which was ruled upon by the court of appeal in October, underlined the weakness of the case they truly had. Were it not for our interim interdict, it is clear their strategy was to try and bully one of their members and shareholders; a strategy which they have employed on numerous occasions.

“Throughout the last year, Park’s have kept their counsel as the SPFL leadership insulted us and misled the SFA, their member clubs, their title sponsor, and various other stakeholders in Scottish football.

“We have a long standing and proud association with Scottish football, and it was entirely wrong that we were compelled to take the SFA to court because the SPFL decided to abuse the SFA’s arbitration process. We believe that the SPFL and members of its leadership have brought the game in to disrepute and have failed, as have the SPFL as an organisation, to act with the utmost good faith towards their members.

“The SFA must carry out an independent investigation into this issue which has cost all parties involved hundreds of thousands of pounds. Despite being awarded expenses in court, Park’s will not recover all their legal fees nor be compensated for the reputational damage caused by the SPFL.

“Finally, the glaring omission from the SPFL’s statement was an apology. The SPFL leadership owe their members an apology, they owe Park's an apology, they owe the SFA an apology and they also owe an apology to Rangers. Unfortunately, they seem to lack any accountability and would rather spend their members money than admit their failures.”
Outfuckinstanding

They might actually start getting pressured by the other clubs now. Anyone can see it was already a poor deal, now they have to knock several hundred thousand off it for legal fees due to their own incompetence

Interesting to see what the external review that Hearts and Aberdeen were working on comes up with. Could add more pressure
They won't.

western-massacare.gif
clint-eastwood-western.gif

That’s as damning a statement as you’ll see anywhere.

Doesn’t fucking miss them anyway.

Parks see it, wee see it on here, folk see it in the real world, folk see it online and social media. The fact that the SPFL or the SFA can’t see the absolute clusterfuck of a situation they have presided over is a damning indictment of the Scottish game and its leadership and custodians.

They have made a total and utter mockery of integrity, sporting or otherwise, decency and transparency, honesty and acting in good faith.

Murdoch Maclennan and Neil Doncaster should be hung out to dry, they should resign their posts immediately for presiding over this absolute sham of a commercial deal.
Pay rise in the offing I suspect.

What has happened in 2012 and to date goes way beyond football. To me it almost feels part of the route towards independence meant dismantling Rangers and therefore attacking those in favour of the Union. It has been relentless and someone is coordinating the media, sporting institutions , politicians and the police.

How many cases involving Celtic have resulted in lost evidence, delayed court cases and media lack of reporting. When it's Rangers they all join forces and will work tirelessly to find the perpetrators and have them guilty by kangaroo court.

Celtic require support politically and everything is fast tracked and land provided on the cheap. With Rangers everything is blocked and stalled.

Look at the difference in media reporting to Rangers and Celtic supporters celebrating a title win in the city centre 12 months apart.

I think we can win the football battles, I am not confident we can continue to win legal fights at the same time.
Nailed it.

Yes Rangers can just confirm to them that a legal confidentiality clause just doesn't apply. I think they are a bit pissed that Park had the audacity to make their statement hoping some confidentiality clause kept their maladministration covered up.
Exactly mate, if they respond and break a clause, I don’t think a defence of “well they started it your honour” will work for them, pathetic. They could just ask their in house councel of course

Exactly mate, if they respond and break a clause, I don’t think a defence of “well they started it your honour” will work for them, pathetic. They could just ask their in house councel of course
I'm far from a legal expert but surely that's pretty basic. We will just as the other party if we can now ignore legal restrictions is pretty thick, how incompetent is these bastards.

This individual is remarkable how their name repeatedly pops up where we are concerned.
It’s actually sad.

He’s 73 now and should be bathing in his pension money on a beach somewhere.

But he knows he can use his influence in the positions he has within Scottish Football, the media and UK regulatory bodies.

He has his tentacles everywhere. Doncaster is on both SPFL and SFA boards along with his position on the UEFA ethics and disciplinary board.

The game is a bogey until both of them are removed from their positions along with Rod McKenzie.

As satisfying as the statement is to read it changes nothing, we need a major clear out at SPFL starting with Doncaster who just isn't very good at his job. But we won't get change unless we make an alliance with other clubs and that feels a long way off.
It does changes things though.
For example, surely all those who went against us a couple of years back cannot have the same confidence in the SPFL board.

Hope Rangers tell them that the reply is in their spam folder.
Our answer should be “no problem, on you go.
Just tell the truth, 100% the truth and with no omissions or ambiguity.”
Actually, I wondering why they think they need permission.
Another attempted deflection but which is toothless and a smokescreen?

Last edited:
What pathetic response will the SPFL goons come back with?
If Doncaster, McLennan etc have any integrity they would step down immediately - don’t hold your breath though, they’re corrupt, spineless and moneygrabbing leeches.

Outstanding from Parks.
The reply from spfl is a bit of a cop out. Why mention Rangers when infact it has nothing to do with Rangers. The first statement came from Parks. Yhey are trying to link this statement to both companies, to try and cause grievances and possible infighting between other clubs towards Rangers

Why is it that the SPFL cannot give the member clubs a full and frank narrative at present ?
I suspected they would try to pull some "Commercial in Confidence" stunt to hide the truth. I was nearly correct it is the "Legal in Confidence" stunt a bit like the SNP trying to cover legal advice in Alex Salmond's court case.
Previously McLennan has responded immediately with the expression "That is simply just not true".
If the Park's statement contains incorrect information why don't the SPFL just sue Park's ?
The Park's statement is in the public domain now, the SPFL has the right of reply now if there is any inaccuracies in the statement.

I suspect another " Rangers won't agree so we can't tell the member clubs". That was why the SPFL asked the SFA to arbitrate at the beginning of this fiasco.

Were it not for our interim interdict, it is clear their strategy was to try and bully one of their members and shareholders; a strategy which they have employed on numerous occasions.

Remember that the SPFL don't bully, just have robust conversations © Neil Doncaster.

“The SFA must carry out an independent investigation into this issue..."

I don't like this bit, look what happened when the SFA held an independent investigation into CSA.

Back