Mygers points being updated

The email says the Spurs tickets went on sale to Mygers 20th June but I cant purchase a ticket for the wee man. Anyone else in the same boat?

My boys came through says in bronze but has 1071 points which is silver tier, anyone any idea where I go to question that?

If I've got this right:

For domestic away games, all gold members have the same chance of getting a ticket, because it operates by tier, not total number of points.

For European away games, gold members with the highest amount of points have the greater chance of getting a ticket, because it operates by points, not tier.

By increasing the number of fans in gold, Rangers have essentially opened up domestic away games to more people but protected high gold members for European away games.

The email says the Spurs tickets went on sale to Mygers 20th July but I cant purchase a ticket for the wee man. Anyone else in the same boat?
MyGers Members priority sales window​
Monday 11 July​
From email about Spurs friendly.

If I've got this right:

For domestic away games, all gold members have the same chance of getting a ticket, because it operates by tier, not total number of points.

For European away games, gold members with the highest amount of points have the greater chance of getting a ticket, because it operates by points, not tier.

By increasing the number of fans in gold, Rangers have essentially opened up domestic away games to more people but protected high gold members for European away games.
Which because domestic aways everyone is awarded the same points people in gold will stretch away over the next two years.

If you arent in gold by the end of this season and they dont extend the tiers further you never will be.

so celtic ticket comes
am beyond 1900 but someone on 1690 might get a gold dust ticket before us at top ?

My old man’s got 1566 points and that should be him into gold but the email says he’s been placed in silver. Guessing that’s an error?

If I've got this right:

And in doing so have ring fenced the gold tier

Average gold got 5 away tickets , you got 4 on CCCS without a £40 joining fee and all the other nonsense peoples forked out for

60% of members voted to keep the five year rolling period.
Also-
Following a supporter survey and focus group feedback, the MyGers points duration will remain a 5 season rolling period. A prevalent opinion from supporters is that the 5 season rolling period should remain in place until points gained during Season 20/21, are due to be phased out.

Which because domestic aways everyone is awarded the same points people in gold will stretch away over the next two years.

If you arent in gold by the end of this season and they dont extend the tiers further you never be.
Only if all gold bought all add ons and done a few euros

If golds bought all add ons, they’ll never be uprooted en masse

It’s poor that someone on 1880 has the same chance as someone on 1541

Those 340 odd points are worth 0000s
I know that, and you I could use that argument all the way down but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

If you were going to annex the bottom set of points, I would also be in favour of having the top 800 people in a seperate tier that would guarantee them a 1 Celtc and 1 Aberdeen away ticket each per season.

Gold by the skin of my teeth (just over 1540) - hopefully more than 3 away tickets this year.

If you arent in gold by the end of this season and they dont extend the tiers further you never will be.
How so? The points threshold at the moment for gold is roughly 1540 points and this was the same at the start of the previous season. I’m currently on around 1450 so should be in gold next year provided what I said applies again next year.

I know that, and you I could use that argument all the way down but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

If you were going to annex the bottom set of points, I would also be in favour of having the top 800 people in a seperate tier that would guarantee them a 1 Celtc and 1 Aberdeen away ticket each per season.
No I do get that. But you could argue top 3/400 should be annexed and guaranteed say 9/10 a season?

You wanted transparency,they gave you transparency :D
I’m loving it bud, they’ve proven they can give figures - need to dust off my records and see the other information I challenged them to provide

Fair play with transparency thus far but long way to go

That tells me that gold has more than 3000 :eek:

Tier numbers versus the last update in April:

TierApril 2022July 2022+ / -
Gold2,9243,481+557
Silver14,23014,534+304
Bronze24,24822,521-1727
Total41,40240,536-866

1,305 here, so relatively high silver which should be enough for Hampden tickets. All I want it for to be honest.

“We aim to be as transparent as possible”

The club had to be shamed into giving tier numbers out initially

Anyway, if you value transparency, provide a breakdown of each game of how many tickets go to gold, silver and bronze. Bet you the club dont

I think you are being harsh mate, what else do you really want them to provide in detail the emails spot on.

And as someone who goes to every game and gets a ticket for every single game it shouldn’t bother you as much as it does lol.

Tier numbers versus the last update in April:

TierApril 2022July 2022+ / -
Gold2,9243,481+557
Silver14,23014,534+304
Bronze24,24822,521-1727
Total41,40240,536-866

1,305 here, so relatively high silver which should be enough for Hampden tickets. All I want it for to be honest.
Thank you, there it is in black and white

A complete and utter disgrace from the club. Loyalty rewarded. Bullshit

How so? The points threshold at the moment for gold is roughly 1540 points and this was the same at the start of the previous season. I’m currently on around 1450 so should be in gold next year provided what I said applies again next year.
Unless they allow more into the tiers then the tier level changes as the points available change.

My boys came through says in bronze but has 1071 points which is silver tier, anyone any idea where I go to question that?
it appears like they have changed the parameters of what the levels are

I thought i moved up to Silver but seems im staying in Bronze, So sick of this crap. Got offered one away ticket all year even with applying for the odd euro game. I was at the majority of away games despite not being issued my own ticket. Essentially boosting others points who were allocated tickets but couldn't go.

I see no way to get up the points required

I think you are being harsh mate, what else do you really want them to provide in detail the emails spot on.

And as someone who goes to every game and gets a ticket for every single game it shouldn’t bother you as much as it does lol.
Complete breakdowns of how many mygers tickets go to gold/silver/bronze for each individual game

This information gets posted on the website so everyone sees it, not just successful fans

Also, tier breakdowns every quarter. The club to announce top points publicly

Back