Mygers points being updated

Tier numbers versus the last update in April:

TierApril 2022July 2022+ / -
Gold2,9243,481+557
Silver14,23014,534+304
Bronze24,24822,521-1727
Total41,40240,536-866

1,305 here, so relatively high silver which should be enough for Hampden tickets. All I want it for to be honest.
People already chosing to leave, will only see that increase in number

I’m loving it bud, they’ve proven they can give figures - need to dust off my records and see the other information I challenged them to provide

Fair play with transparency thus far but long way to go
But ultimately you don't transparency all you want to do it make sure you get every ticket going and screw every other supporter and be that in 1 year or 20 years time you don't care

But ultimately you don't transparency all you want to do it make sure you get every ticket going and screw every other supporter and be that in 1 year or 20 years time you don't care
You have no idea what you’re talking about

No I do get that. But you could argue top 3/400 should be annexed and guaranteed say 9/10 a season?

You could, but where do you stop? The top 100 pointers could argue that they get every game, again a line would have to be drawn somewhere

With some tweaking, and it being in favour of loyalty, it would be a decent enough scheme. At least they are being a bit more open with numbers now

I’m 1632 and they’re saying I’m gold. They’ve a fine margin for making a kunt of it.
Don’t you just love Rangers.

I think the error has come about if you’ve moved tier.

My mate moved Bronze to silver but her email still says bronze

So they've sent out ANOTHER email that is all wrong.

How many times do they get off with this? Never seen so many mistakes by the one place, up there with Hermes and Castore.

Also, I had posted yesterday that my RTV doesn't renew until the middle of July.

That means I've lost out on an additional 40 points.

Doesn't affect me as I'd be gold without it and I know it gets added later on, but a bit of a kick in the balls if you needed those 40 points to move between tiers.

Am I right in saying they started the count from warbutons first season so 2 seasons of points are now off us ?
It now starts from 17/18 - Pedros season

When mygers started, the first year was Warburtons championship season
Last season it started at Warburtons second season in SPL again

You said as much your self earlier when you were moaning.

I get it no one is ever going to be happy with the scheme but it is always going to be a closed shop
I’ve been against it from the start despite it benefitting me. My gripe is the constant changing of rules

I’ve never been a proponent of it being top down for every single domestic game. I said Celtic should be but only get 1 out of the 2 games

I just think they’re trying to please everyone which is impossible as you suggest

Don’t you just love Rangers.

I think the error has come about if you’ve moved tier.

My mate moved Bronze to silver but her email still says bronze

That makes sense. They don’t make life easy for us. Or themselves for that matter. They’re going to get thousands of email replies questioning the wrong tier.

No because silver will just be grouped closer together I’d imagine

But on the face of it, it does seem like gold will have more members and potentially slightly less in silver

5 years though. Zero point in being gold if they’ve inflated numbers as we finished on 6/7 tickets with 3000 in it, make it any bigger, and given a few teams have cut allocations, Gold will get 4/5 tickets :D

Back to cccs type levels for gold
But an extra £50 per member so 41,000 x40 =£2 million for providing the same service as they did before ......

What is the script with home friendlies and points do you get 5 points for the purchase or do you have to scan your season ticket to get them?

But an extra £50 per member so 41,000 x40 =£2 million for providing the same service as they did before ......
Which was ultimately the plan all along, fling in add ons and they’ve made more than they would’ve had they added £50 to STs or a simple entry fee to cccs

I’ve been against it from the start despite it benefitting me. My gripe is the constant changing of rules

I’ve never been a proponent of it being top down for every single domestic game. I said Celtic should be but only get 1 out of the 2 games

I just think they’re trying to please everyone which is impossible as you suggest
Still doesn't answer the one question that really pisses me of from last year.

Change in points needed between cup semi final and final

so really no point in me having my gers as won't get away games and unlikely to get final tickets or maybe even semi tickets now

All I'm doing is giving the club an extra 40 quid to get annoyed at lol

Still doesn't answer the one question that really pisses me of from last year.

Change in points needed between cup semi final and final

so really no point in me having my gers as won't get away games and unlikely to get final tickets or maybe even semi tickets now

All I'm doing is giving the club an extra 40 quid to get annoyed at lol
I think hybrid model needs introduced, buy the add ons you want access to: ie, TC is X, aways is Y, Hampden is Z

That means people only interested in europe don’t need to buy domestic aways etc

Back