Official Tom Lawrence announced

Decent signing, not overly excited.

A goal in every 5 games and an assist in every 7 games going by his time at Derby.
Complete different set of circumstances for him, he played very good football under Lampard although recent events at Derby can't have been good for any professional, challenging for honours or challenging for survival brings out a whole new dimension for players. I think he will be a fantastic addition.

You tube video looks very promising. Can score with both feet and an option for a set piece. Decent range of passing.

Am feeling optimistic here. Good business.

Totally underwhelmed, he's hardly set the championship alight all the time he was there.
Hope he proves me wrong.

Decent signing, not overly excited.

A goal in every 5 games and an assist in every 7 games going by his time at Derby.
An assist being what exactly, the last man to touch the ball before the goalscorer?

Jeez oh. Negative shite already. Give it a rest ffs.
I wouldn’t really say that was negative, I’m quite hopeful here. If you want to go after people you’d be better focussing on the “underwhelmed/he didn’t even do good in the championship” crowd.

Not as a criticism but I am very surprised we have signed him simply due to the positions he plays.

Dunno why but I get a feeling he could be a right good signing for us. In on a free, well experienced in a tough, competitive league playing 2 games a week down there. Hope I’m right.

Welcome to the famous Tom

Back