Official Michael Stewart has put up the flag of surrender after Rangers administered a sound thrashing to his botty

I think it’s good news that our national broadcaster is allowed to access our staff and stadium , but if I’m honest are those bbc journalists and pundits actually sorry ? Does senior Mangement in bbc Scotland know the issues of bias on reporting that have taken place ? I personally think this will rear up again the next few weeks ,some people in the bbc despise our club and can’t help themselves . I hope the club have warned them

This is great news. I know people want to be Uber staunch and want to I’ve battles with everyone left right and centre, but we are the biggest club in the country, and you wouldn’t know we were playing half the time (if in the car etc).

I know some old guys who struggled as they listen to the radio for sports news and to our games.

As long as everyone is reported on equally, I’m happy for the change.

What does this mean in practice? Is it essentially post match interviews and match highlights back on the Beeb sport website?

Back