Official BBC statement on relationship with Rangers

It's a good start ,now Rangers need to remain vigilant on this and pounce on it if they start slipping into their old ways with their biased content.

The club played the long game and were criticized even on here for it.Rangers in all this did absolutely nothing wrong all we did was withdraw the press privilege from one reporter and bbc Scotland threw a hissy fit that lasted for far to long.the club has been vindicated

Assume that’s an agreed statement but it would be good to see the Club remind the world that at no time did RFC ban the BBC from Ibrox or from access.

The issue was of BBC Scotland’s making, they elected to deny their paying customers access to the biggest show in town.

We shouldn’t allow the narrative of Rangers banning the BBC to become the accepted truth.

Well done to the club on this matter.

That they’ve effectively admitted to an anti-Rangers agenda and bias, speaks volumes.
Put it this way, if the BBC are admitting it, you know how bad it’s been in reality.

Also delighted that the main culprit, who just can’t help himself or be trusted to be impartial – a prerequisite to being an journalist – remains banned indefinitely.

A victory for Rangers today.
We played the long game, and we won.

I’m actually glad it’s sorted but at the same time i had no issue with the stance that we took against the BBC

Not sure if mentioned, I wonder if Dick Gordon leaving has had an influence on this sudden change by them

We played the long game and won.

Showed we will not be bullied and this is a massive victory for us and quite the red face for a behemoth of a corporation.

That statement was not put out lightly and will have been sanctioned from the very top.

No doubt our European exploits had a lot to do with it as well.
The meltdown this will cause at Timmyland will be glorious.

Have to admit this is a bit of a surprise - albeit a welcome one.

To get an acknowledgement that coverage has been biased is something the BBC very, very rarely ever does.

Massive own goal by Scottish BBC. All this period has done is accelerate fan media and better establish direct TV coverage from the club via VPN. Absolute mistake.

Laura Miller (hottie), carried herself well on Sevilla coverage.
Good luck to lesbian maker, and Ginger failure rolling up to Ibrox for a game. Can't see them going unchallenged by Bears, both outside and within the stadium!!

I hope the club keeps close tabs on them going forward, you just know Cosgrove won't be able to help himself commenting on this.

This is great news. However everyone is asking about Gollum. Michael Stewart is just a big if not a bigger problem. He has been proven to work in tandem releasing tweets along with known bigots. He has got a deep lying hatred of our club that is mainly down to his political views and has shown he is incapable of being impartial.

Edit : just seen Rangers tweet acknowledging Stewarts apology. We will see how long that lasts. The man can't help himself

Rangers totally vindicated.

While I still don't trust BBC Scotland one bit, it's excellent news for thousands of Rangers fans who can't get to games, who aren't internet regulars, and who rely on the national broadcaster for TV and radio news of our club. Felt sorry for them over recent years, finally they can see and hear Rangers interviews again.

Can't help but feel they've been slapped into line by London due to champions League highlights being bought from 2024.

The BBC will be making a massive deal about that highlights show when it airs and the last thing they potentially want is having to show rangers games with no post match interviews having to use shitty on screen quotes.

Back