Tonight's ref

He was an absolute shambles, he completely lost the game. Thank %^*& for the assistant having some balls and telling him it wasn’t a red for Sands. He could’ve easily sent off 2 Union players as well and bottled it.

It was fucking obvious from the main stand camera that Sands won that ball. This idiot is on the pitch and thinks it’s a foul. The ball went in the direction that meant only Sands could have kicked it FFS.

The Collum of Greece. Nightmare. Thank god he didn’t cost us. Could’ve easily sent off 2-3 of them. Well done the linesman for keeping Sands on.

He was utter brutal. He makes our referees look decent. UEFA should be booting his balls for that performance, but we know they won’t.

He basically lost control for 5-10 minutes of the game and Gio rightly got Sands off then he turned a blind eye to about 2-3 easy yellow cards for them and every player he let off was already booked. Bizarre decision making.

The sands incident was just weird.

Can you imagine the discussion between him and the linesman? "If this goes to VAR your in trouble bud".

I think the linesman said to him you have f*caked up twice. It wasn’t a foul or a booking . If you stick with it you will be sending a guy off for a fair tackle.

We can just be thankful that he didn’t cost us the tie. He could easily have done. Totally inept.

As I said in the match thread, how many fucking refs can't get bread and butter yellow cards right against us? It defies logic.

Are we too nice? do we take it too well?

After only around 10 minutes he had lost all respect when Tav demonstrated that that the ref didn't know the 10 yard rule.

Don't think I've ever seen a ref getting shown up like that.

Back